ANYONE EVER WANTED TO KILL YOURSELVES?

You ppl always say you have to ignore the guy or girl but those ppl never had the same experience, I heard it doesn't help sometimes.

I was bulied by an asshole once.He was not that big nor am I so I could easily take him down since I was doing Tae Kwon Do back them.The problem was that he had 2 more dicks backing him up(most do since they are pussies).Since we never hang out at the same place he thought I had no friends and therefore an easy target.
Fortunately I am friends with a really bad ass dude who is not a dick but just wont take any shit from no one and I knew he could back me up.I could have beaten the shit out of the stupid fag and his friends any time I wanted but instead I made an appearance with my buddy just to let him know I was not a victim.

My point is that getting into fights is not good even if you have the upper hand, but its more stupid to do some shit like taking guns at school like some ppl .

Susperia said:
Even if I ever have, I wouldn't talk about it on a messageboard. =\
messageboard is totally the perfect place to complain about the crappiness of your life/seek advice
if a married guy is raping you, then talking about it online is better than telling someone face-to-face because you won't have to worry about his wife finding out
and there's a lot of problems where seeing a profesional therapist will actually be detrimental instead of helpfull because the therapist will do whatever is required to collect his paycheck

Susperia said:
Even if I ever have, I wouldn't talk about it on a messageboard. =\
messageboard is totally the perfect place to complain about the crappiness of your life/seek advice
if a married guy is raping you, then talking about it online is better than telling someone face-to-face because you won't have to worry about his wife finding out
and there's a lot of problems where seeing a profesional therapist will actually be detrimental instead of helpfull because the therapist will do whatever is required to collect his paycheck

Nemesis_lxix said:
I was bulied by an asshole once.He was not that big nor am I so I could easily take him down since I was doing Tae Kwon Do back them.The problem was that he had 2 more dicks backing him up(most do since they are pussies).Since we never hang out at the same place he thought I had no friends and therefore an easy target.
Fortunately I am friends with a really bad ass dude who is not a dick but just wont take any shit from no one and I knew he could back me up.I could have beaten the shit out of the stupid fag and his friends any time I wanted but instead I made an appearance with my buddy just to let him know I was not a victim.

My point is that getting into fights is not good even if you have the upper hand, but its more stupid to do some shit like taking guns at school like some ppl .

You know, some ppl never get the hint, even if you bring an entire army, noticed it from personal experience. I did beat this dude up and he was still bullying me, he didn't even hit me once.

Tongue_Ring said:
I agree with this, it help alot, why do you think self-help forums are so succesful?

metal paddy said:
hey shut the fuck up i had a sister who had just had a baby last year when the baby was four mths old my sister got a pain in her belly she had CANCER she died within 3 mths and she begged doctors to save her life but they could do nothing SO HEY DUDES JUST ENJOY YOUR LIFES IT CAN END AT ANY TIME YOU ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE SO LIVE IT TO THE MAX MY FRIENDS:headbang: :headbang:
i'm seriously asking the board a question
does anyone really think that this guys sister being dead really makes his opinion any more valid than anyone else's?

Well, he was throwing things at me (pens, papers, etc.) and calling me names all the time so one day I just punched him in his face and kept on hitting him for a couple of minutes, constantly evading his punches.

that's what I meant, when I was punching him, he didn't punch me