ANYONE EVER WANTED TO KILL YOURSELVES?

never actually wanted to kill myself but i had that "neglected" phase and i said if i died my parents would think about me. never actually wanted to kill myself

Tongue_Ring said:
messageboard is totally the perfect place to complain about the crappiness of your life/seek advice
if a married guy is raping you, then talking about it online is better than telling someone face-to-face because you won't have to worry about his wife finding out
and there's a lot of problems where seeing a profesional therapist will actually be detrimental instead of helpfull because the therapist will do whatever is required to collect his paycheck
anyone (else) going to talk about their problems online???

Tongue_Ring said:
anyone (else) going to talk about their problems online???
Well I am always afraid of doing something stupid and causing damage or hurt to someone.Like the other day I made accidentally messed up a friend of mines leather car seat,and although he didn’t mind coz he was going to wash it anyway, I still felt bad about it.

Nemesis_lxix said:
Well I am always afraid of doing something stupid and causing damage or hurt to someone.Like the other day I made accidentally messed up a friend of mines leather car seat,and although he didn’t mind coz he was going to wash it anyway, I still felt bad about it.
i meant something serious that you wouldn't be cappable of talking about with people face to face

Black Core said:
Do you mind?
okay
i'm interacting with a married woman that is obviously not in love with her husband and i think she is still totally in love with me from when she was in love with me when i refused to get her pregnant when she thought her fiance was sterile she's actually married to the guy with a kid now and i'm not comepletely sure her husband is the father

Tongue_Ring said:
okay
i'm interacting with a married woman that is obviously not in love with her husband and i think she is still totally in love with me from when she was in love with me when i refused to get her pregnant when she thought her fiance was sterile she's actually married to the guy with a kid now and i'm not comepletely sure her husband is the father
:confused: So you actually understood what you just posted ? I am confused as hell ! :lol:
I just understood the “interacting with a married woman” part so :headbang: as long as her husband doesn’t find out coz then you may be fucked !