ANYONE EVER WANTED TO KILL YOURSELVES?

That brings us to an interesting quote: "What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger" Think about it, you can only gain profit out of not killing yourself

Agreed. If you can overcome something that at one time you thought was impossible to overcome, you've become much stronger. I've been working on that a lot lately, trying not to dwell on stuff that I won't even remember when I'm old.

Gotta say it guys, killing yourself is the easy way out. Yes, life DOES suck, but are you gonna pussy out? Pffft! Don't be so gay! Personally I'm a real pessimist etc... I hate almost everything to do with the world, but I'm not dumb enough to kill myself.

Dalas said:
Gotta say it guys, killing yourself is the easy way out. Yes, life DOES suck, but are you gonna pussy out? Pffft! Don't be so gay! Personally I'm a real pessimist etc... I hate almost everything to do with the world, but I'm not dumb enough to kill myself.

You don't think everyone deserves to get to make the call to end their life if they want?

Personally, I never thought about killing myself. But I do get bummed out sometimes so I just go play Counter Strike while listening to Dream Theater or something.

fracasado said:
Has anyone ever wanted to commit suicide? i mean, for real??
hey shut the fuck up i had a sister who had just had a baby last year when the baby was four mths old my sister got a pain in her belly she had CANCER she died within 3 mths and she begged doctors to save her life but they could do nothing SO HEY DUDES JUST ENJOY YOUR LIFES IT CAN END AT ANY TIME YOU ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE SO LIVE IT TO THE MAX MY FRIENDS:headbang: :headbang:

metal paddy said:
hey shut the fuck up i had a sister who had just had a baby last year when the baby was four mths old my sister got a pain in her belly she had CANCER she died within 3 mths and she begged doctors to save her life but they could do nothing SO HEY DUDES JUST ENJOY YOUR LIFES IT CAN END AT ANY TIME YOU ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE SO LIVE IT TO THE MAX MY FRIENDS:headbang: :headbang:
Sorry about that, but that's the point of this discussion: If you have a life full of shit, is suicide the answer?

metal paddy said:

Sorry to hear that Paddy.
But we all are winner for something.
It´s one one on million that we even thit born when our parrents had sex.
So let´s fuking suffer it to the end.
Cheers for life pady.:kickass:

Paddy's right. You always have a time to kill your own ass. Try to value what you have. Dont be a weak emo pussy and fight with your shit. If you would have to die like that - you wouldnt be born.

I agree but sometimes you can be in such a situation that you can't make the most of it because some ppl are making your life a living hell, I know, I've been there

Black Core said:
I agree but sometimes you can be in such a situation that you can't make the most of it because some ppl are making your life a living hell, I know, I've been there
To say “fuck you” to all of them and go live somewhere quiet where they wont bother you is a solution but to end your life is what a quitter would do.

^and end up in jail? no

Nemesis_lxix said:
To say “fuck you” to all of them and go live somewhere quiet where they wont bother you is a solution but to end your life is what a quitter would do.

kinda hard when you're still young