Anyone like Suikoden I or II?

I wonder if both of the hero's from I and II will be available in III.

Last time I played II I got to the end and found that I only had 107 characters. I missed out George who I could have got only a few hours into the game. I went crazy. LOL :loco:

Last time I played through it I went to Gregminster to get Gordon AFTER the meeting in the assembly hall. So poor Nanami died.

I don´t think McDohl from the first game will appear in Suikoden III, but I do think that both the hero and Nanami and Jowy will do.

Yeah, Wild Arms is pretty cool. I didn't find it to have a great replay value but the first time I played it I really enjoyed it.

Vandal Hearts is pretty good too.

Still, none of them beat Suikoden.

Wild Arms was GREAT! I had such a good time playing that, and wouldn't stop.
But Wild Arms II was absolutely HORRIBLE! I enjoyed it for about 35 hours, but that was with limited fun. It got so rendundant I just stopped playing it. All you would do is go out on those stupid bitch missions with your group, come back, and go do another crappy mission in a crappy mine. It was really bad, and you would think they would have changed ONE thing from the previous game but didn't. ARG...I was so dissapointed!

Another WONDERFUL game is Valkyrie Profile. I think just about everything about this game was VERY well done. Except maybe the fact that it was only about 35 hours. The story is based on Norwegian Mythology, The gameplay is very original (nothing like it at all) It was an amazing game! There are multiple endings so the replay value is great too!

I loved the first Suikoden. The story was well done with the whole father/child thing especially, and I really enjoyed the aspect of setting up my own castle "base" and waging a war. It was quite cool in that regard - one of my alltime faves.

I feel in love with the first Suikoden, but have not been able to get II yet.

Anyone played the new Dragon Warrior (Quest) 7 yet? Just wondering if it lives up to the hype.