Are the masses content or just naive?

AllWithinMyMonster said:
Does John Doe actually enjoy this music with all sincerity? Or are they just too lazy to find music on their own? I'm starting to think it's the latter.

The major factor here is, as Pentti Linkola puts it, the low biological intelligence quality among the human species...

WNxScythe said:
I hope that one day I will find THE classical music sub-genre that satisfies my need for something abit more heavy because that way I will be able to fully appreciate the genius of classical music.

You need the first albums from Burzum, Enslaved and the second album from Morbid An(g)el.

neoclassical said:
You need the first albums from Burzum, Enslaved and the second album from Morbid An(g)el.
Is that classical? Doesn't sound like it... but thx I'll check it out :)

neoclassical said:
The major factor here is, as Pentti Linkola puts it, the low biological intelligence quality among the human species...

sophistry.

If you want some agressive classical tracks download Beethoven's 9th Symphony and a song called "One Winged Angel" (Orchestrated) by Nobuo Uematsu It's inspired by Carl Orff's "O Fortuna" which you might as well download too.
Opeth is definantly worth checking out, they expanded my musical tastes quite a bit.

Generally i believe everyone hears music different,i mean litterly! like the information going to the brain is physically different.

Like if you play some death metal infront of some old grannies,id say the information going in thier brain must be different cos youd probably get done for homocide on a mass scale."holy shit i killed them,oh well they didnt suffer apart from the brain exploding part"

Your taste changes,what you listen to when youre 14 aint gonna be what youre listening to when youre 44,id probably be listening to classical music by then.

Well i aint far off now,i mean listen to progenies of the great apocalypse by dimmu borgir,thats a kick ass tune BTW...im surprised that didnt get popular,but again people will listen to it and go "holy shit,devil music,im running to get my bible",black metal has a classical structure to it,but then classical music aint popular either.

Everyone has liked pop music,or dance/rap at some point,even if you were young,i dont think i was listening to deicide when i was 10 yrs old,i think i liked guns n roses back then,but i only listend to that cos it had swear words in it,back then i bought albums cos its like "holy shit that ones got F words in,thatll piss off mum and dad",i gradually liked heavier and heavier music,i got obsessed with death,like "holy shit i just realised the world sucks and im gonna die" and "whats this religion and government shit?".

So thats where the brain change occurs,when you realise you aint a fucking sheep and aint gonna be like every other fucker out there,like "why the fuck are you singing to that tune?,oh yeah i forgot its been played repeatedly 1 million times and dont remind you of your mortality,sorry...forgot that for a minute"
oh happy happy,joy joy BULLSHIT everything sucks and youre being happy,i dont fucking like it,your happyness is spreading in the air and damaging my lungs,cos it aint happyness at all,its ignorence,ignorence in all its fucking glory,
happy happy joy joy sing along,lets pretend to be a helpful useful member of the human race,and tell all those heavy metal listeners they worship satan and are obviously evil. :)

Reality my friends,fucking reality,time we took the sheep to the kebab shop OK.

Sorry did i rant?,i do apoligise.

Im not keen on all Nu-metal bands but at least theres some effort there to do things different,,but i have to admit i prefer the underground or older bands you know.
ANYTHING is better than sing-along pop bollocks among the masses.

As i say,if youre a sheep... OFF to the kebab shop you go.

skullz666 said:
oh happy happy,joy joy BULLSHIT everything sucks and youre being happy,i dont fucking like it,your happyness is spreading in the air and damaging my lungs,cos it aint happyness at all,its ignorence,ignorence in all its fucking glory,
happy happy joy joy sing along,lets pretend to be a helpful useful member of the human race,and tell all those heavy metal listeners they worship satan and are obviously evil.

*ignorance

Cythraul said:
*pay raise

Can you do this at another time?
like after im dead.

Cos otherwise you're just gonna go on like this all day,no wonder you dont spell anything wrong,all your posts have one word,and you did that with a dictionary and a spell checker.

skullz666 said:
Can you do this at another time?
like after im dead.

Cos otherwise you're just gonna go on like this all day,no wonder you dont spell anything wrong,all your posts have one word,and you did that with a dictionary and a spell checker.

*I'm
*Because
*Don't start your sentences with "cos" (or "because" if you weren't completely dumb).

Cythraul said:
*I'm
*Because
*Don't start your sentences with "cos" (or "because" if you weren't completely dumb).

Have faith in the fact that when i tattoo people,i double check thier name and/or use a dictionary,when there are lettering to do.

Im not dead yet and youre still banging on about it,actually i should be thanking you,except i have a funny feeling youre not doing it to help me,rather you just enjoy being an annoying cunt.

skullz666 said:
Have faith in the fact that when i tattoo people,i double check thier name and/or use a dictionary,when there are lettering to do.

Im not dead yet and youre still banging on about it,actually i should be thanking you,except i have a funny feeling youre not doing it to help me,rather you just enjoy being an annoying cunt.

*their
*there is lettering
*I'm
*you're
*Your last sentence is a run-on.

Cythraul said:
*their
*there is lettering
*I'm
*you're
*Your last sentence is a run-on.

I'm sure you find this amusing,i'm sure your sides have exploded and all your insides are running down the walls (one can only hope),however in reality (and i hate to break the bad news) you're a wankstain.

And hopefully with any luck your body will fill up with tumours and you'll die a very slow painful death someday,with no family to mourn your most welcome departure.