Are there any albums you consider "perfect?"

Oh and to everybody going THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A PERFECT ALBUM, actually read the title "YOU consider perfect" as in what YOU in your OWN mind think is perfect. Not the fucking measurement of how well done this and that is.

Everybody pretends to be intellectual on this forum, but they are just asses. Large asses. :bah:

We came to that decision a few pages back and how can you assume "Everybody" pretends to be intellectual on this forum when you don't know any of them.

evil miscreant said:
in order from most perfect to least perfect with original line-up

killing technology (which i mentioned earlier)
dimension hatross
war and pain
rrroooaaarrr
the outer limits
nothingface
angelrat
I was not talking about Voivod, but the bands that you quoted in your post that i quoted.
Btw my order of Voivod albums

Dimension Hatross
Nothingface
Killing Technology
The Outer Limits
Angel Rat
and then the first two.

"Negatron" and "Phobos" are both kickass albums, and the s/t was great too.

Elvenefris is probably my favorite album and hence, it is the one closest to perfection.

Is it flawless? no, but that is impossible to achieve...

Susperia said:
There are no flaws. Sorry I couldn't resist.. You were describing perfection and made a mistake, hah.

I apologize if English is not your native language.

Wow, I feel really stupid. English is my native language, and I still suck at it. I guess I was thinking of "flaws" as a singular unit, god knows why. God, I want to put a blush smily right here, but UM doesn't have one :mad:

The Greys said:
Voivod has the worst vocals i've ever heard in my life.

1) Voivods vocals perfectly fit their distopian, disjointed visions of the future.

2) If they are the worst you've heard, you should expand your listening.

getchapull said:
We came to that decision a few pages back and how can you assume "Everybody" pretends to be intellectual on this forum when you don't know any of them.

You dont have to know people if they are speaking out of their ass instead of their mouth.

Pull The Plug said:
You dont have to know people if they are speaking out of their ass instead of their mouth.
OK but we are all entitled to our opinions and that is my opinion I think you cant produce a "perfect" album.

Carcassian said:
1) Voivods vocals perfectly fit their distopian, disjointed visions of the future.

2) If they are the worst you've heard, you should expand your listening.

I don't see how the vocals fit the band. The vocals sound like the worst 70's 80's punk vocals. The music is expirimental. How do these two things go hand in hand ?

Regardless I can't get into the band because the vocals. The only bands I have not been able to get into because vocals is voivod & megadeth. I don't see the point in trying to sing when you sound like shit.

The Greys said:
I don't see how the vocals fit the band. The vocals sound like the worst 70's 80's punk vocals. The music is expirimental. How do these two things go hand in hand ?

Regardless I can't get into the band because the vocals. The only bands I have not been able to get into because vocals is voivod & megadeth. I don't see the point in trying to sing when you sound like shit.

Yeah I guess all Extreme Metal should be instrumental huh...