Are there any bands you want to work with?

well actually that would be the perfect cover for a cdsingle but I think it's breaking too drastically with what Dream Theater has been using as artwork. I love the style of the new one, but may be for DT is somehow empty, don't know. But in this case, what I'm awaiting is the stuff inside the cd :)~~~~~~~~ Oh! and the two-days gig here in Barcelona (which of course I will attend, both days)

@Travis: well actualy they didn't disband, they're working on the new album....and well I love their last album more than Crimsom Cosmos, it has something I don't know...but it just catches me :)
there's the new forum here from them....

Yes Dan Swano is amazing...I always picture what you could have done to the Moontower cover (cool, cover, but an eye through the Travis Smith blender would have been amazing:heh: )...Anyways, Travis, I saw that you had a print of the Dead Heart in a Dead World art for sale at Blue Meanies (not sure if the print is still there or not). Do you use Meanies as your source for metal? Its become my adopted metal store since I started college here in '00.

Norms from Psychotic Waltz? I thought his band was called Teabag.....(Norm's the dude with the long black hair and the goatee, right?) Great store though, and now the black hole for all my spare cash....:rolleyes: