are you dead yet blows?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IntoPhagist

FloriiiiiiiooooooOOO!
Sep 26, 2005
New York City and Around
like whats with the praise of the new album, its sooo borign and all of the same and not as good, i mean me and my friends used to be huge bodom fans and all can agree that this new album sucks and none of us bought it, are you all just in denial that bodom cant make a bad album or soemthing? i mean its ok but nothing great thats gonna make me buy it, hate crew was even betetr then this by far

IntoPhagist said:
like whats with the praise of the new album, its sooo borign and all of the same and not as good, i mean me and my friends used to be huge bodom fans and all can agree that this new album sucks and none of us bought it, are you all just in denial that bodom cant make a bad album or soemthing? i mean its ok but nothing great thats gonna make me buy it, hate crew was even betetr then this by far

Yes we are all aware of this. If you take the time to look there is about twelve dozen threads on this same issue. This issue has been debated and beaten with a stick over and over since last July. Nobody gives a shit anymore.

Songs 1 and 2 alone make AYDY the best COB album, that's just the way it is. It IS lacking solos and melodies, but still. Listen to Hatebreeder and then switch back to AYDY - only one word describes the difference: PROGRESS.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Songs 1 and 2 alone make AYDY the best COB album, that's just the way it is. It IS lacking solos and melodies, but still. Listen to Hatebreeder and then switch back to AYDY - only one word describes the difference: REGRESS.

Fixed.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Songs 1 and 2 alone make AYDY the best COB album, that's just the way it is. It IS lacking solos and melodies, but still. Listen to Hatebreeder and then switch back to AYDY - only one word describes the difference: PROGRESS.

muahahaha!!! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAH.

stfu :Spin:

COBSteele02 said:
Yes we are all aware of this. If you take the time to look there is about twelve dozen threads on this same issue. This issue has been debated and beaten with a stick over and over since last July. Nobody gives a shit anymore.

My thoughts exactly.

Joonas Lehtonen said:

Song 1 really sucks

The reason why I like specific songs off this album is because parts of some songs remind me of songs off their older albums; so yes, AYDY is pretty boring....I actual enjoyed the only semi-long triple solo on IYWPPFW

IntoPhagist said:

use the search facility you ignoramous.

First time i listened new AYDY i told myself: oh shit, Cob is now Harcore :yuk:

But after a few listenings i discovered the technical side of the album, which i think i svery great. But its true that melodies are harshly missing and for me, this make AYDY the worst Cob album...but still a good one!

Peyton said:
new cob sucks. fuck you if you disagree.

Go get fucked in the ear. Some of those songs on AYDY are pretty good. Trashed, Lost & Strungout and In Your Face are good songs.

Status
Not open for further replies.