Are you going the see Symphony X on the new tours? If so, where and when?

If I had a car and money I'd go to Worcester. I imagine traffic is a lot better there than going to NYC to see them. SX came to Albany 4 years ago, so I guess there's a little bit of a chance although I can imagine there were like 5 people at that concert who were there just for the bar. "What is dis Symphony Z ShiT! Skeeter, fetch me a sam adams...".

I can go to either best Buy Theater of Worcester. I've seen Blind Guardian in Worcester and it was a pretty decent venue, anyone have any input?

They get all of the best shows! I've never been there. They get Dream Theater, Symphony X, Iced Earth, Cradle of Filth, Opeth, and I am jealous...

Symphony X are amazing live. Unfortunately, I can no longer justify paying to see them owing to the fact that they play the exact same songs at every show on every tour! Sure, they add in stuff from whatever the new album is, but please, it is time to retire Sea of Lies, Of Sins and Shadows, Smoke and Mirrors, Inferno, etc... YOU HAVE OTHER SONGS IN YOUR CATALOG!!!! I would be so bored with those tunes if I were those guys. They need to switch it up just for the sake of their sanity! I mean, seriously!

I'd like to know one thing,because i READ that one guy from Nevermore is sick,
will they play or will they cancell the tour ?