Are you looking forward to a concert?

Blackspirit said:
*Gets the fuck out* *is serious* >;o)

It was _great_! The only thing that was missing --> "Child in Time" :eek:/

Oh man, that was one of their best songs. Ian Gillen is old though and probably can't hit the really high ones anymore!. I'm glad you enjoyed it. How was Uriah Heep? Another killer band!!

Cerebus said:
Uhm... Naglfar, Necrophobic and Knife in Christ here in Umeå on December 13:th... all I can think of
Damn... I´m so jealous!! :hotjump: What I wouldn`t give to see that Naglfar- gig! (But that`s just too far away...) But hey, Cerebus > you gotta kick some serious fucking shit-ass, because the show will be recorded with good equipment and some pieces will end up as downloads on the Naglfar- homepage!! (Then you gotta tell us, who you are in the crowd, Cerebus... so we can have a look! :D ) No, honestly > I wish you a great time there!!!

Whoa.. that sounds nice.. and yeah, some booze and metal should get me in a pretty good banging mood :kickass:

not sure if I will go and see one of these anti-x-mess festival dates......who in their right mind sends 8 bands out to tour? that's too much, damn it! (some dates have even more bands on the billing)

Gaunerin said:
not sure if I will go and see one of these anti-x-mess festival dates......who in their right mind sends 8 bands out to tour? that's too much, damn it! (some dates have even more bands on the billing)
u must be joking *shakeshead* u dont want to see Amon Amarth and Nile??? i wish i could have booked an earlier flight and make it to Vienna :cry: so, u HAVE to go and write a review...and take pics.. and say hi to Johan in my name ;)

I'm not joking. I don't mind seeing Amon Amarth either. I just think that 8 bands is too much. Still if I go and see one of the shows, it will most likely be one in Belgium or the Netherlands later this month......and those will additionally feature e.g. Finntroll :p

Wow .. I can't believe this thread is still active. I've been gone for half a year or so, and people are still posting replies here, lol.

latest events: Opeth, Iron Maiden, Aalborg Metal Festival (Destruction, Napalm Death, Invocator), Deep Purple.

Coming events: Entombed, Dream Theater

Well in Perth, Australia. there arent very many big bands that come to Perth and at the start of February next year Metallica are coming to Big Day Out which is gonna be great.

Bhah! Was supposed to see Carpathian Forest, 1349,
Hades Almight and Bloodthorn tonight, but I fell asleep! :eek:O
Only got 3,5 hours of sleep last night, and the night
before that :eek:P

Apparently this was one of Carpathian Forest's last
liveshows too.... :eek:/