Are you still a CoB fan? When will you stop being a fan?

Are you still a CoB fan?

• Total voters
I don't mean to start shit but I wouldn't say AYDY is "more mature" as it is watered down.

Why is it that every existent thread on this phorum tours into a Old COB vs. New COB thread?

It doesn't cease to amaze me....

cause the issue of old CoB vs New CoB is still a big issue for many people.

this is the most retarded thing you can do, and on a cob forum post "When you will stop beeing a cob fan"

every band fucks up , every!

Krakatau said:
I don't mean to start shit but I wouldn't say AYDY is "more mature" as it is watered down.

Well, the artists have to mature as they grow older.. AYDY sounds the most 'live' on the CD, but then again it's the best live stuff they've got, imo, but it's true the older material has melodies that are really classics, such as the songs Bed of Razors, Follow the Reaper, Silent Night, etc.. Stuff that will never die. But still there's great stuff in AYDY as well, it's just different. And the attitude is what made me like it..

FallingDownInRuins said:
cause the issue of old CoB vs New CoB is still a big issue for many people.

True enough.

jojoNZ who the fuck is CoB.

HAHA LOL :lol: I wonder... I really don't have a clue....:p

janez79 this is the most retarded thing you can do, and on a cob forum post "When you will stop beeing a cob fan"

every band fucks up , every!

Not at all actually, DT hasn't/won't fuck up. Ever.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Well, the artists have to mature as they grow older.. AYDY sounds the most 'live' on the CD, but then again it's the best live stuff they've got, imo, but it's true the older material has melodies that are really classics, such as the songs Bed of Razors, Follow the Reaper, Silent Night, etc.. Stuff that will never die. But still there's great stuff in AYDY as well, it's just different. And the attitude is what made me like it..

No band has to mature. Many do, but no one has to. David Lee Roth sure as hell hasn't matured, which is awesome.

Also, you cant be the most "live" sounding, unless its a live album. Bands have a specific tone they try to keep, both when recroding and playing live (However I heard CoB likes to borrow equiptment from other badns when preforming). So sounding "live" on an album, doest make sence. They are going to try their best to duplicate the AYDY tone in their live shows, seeing as they like the sound.

Honestly, it sounds like you dont know what you are talking about. You use terms like "the band has matured", but I am definatly not convinced you know waht that means. If by "matured" you mean the mixing is a bit different on thsi album, and some songs are a bit mroe simple than on the older albums, then just say so. I reeally dont think its any more "mature", just a it different.

Joonas Lehtonen said:
Do you mean the "I don`t give a flying fuck motherfucker" attitude?
Or the attitude like that emo faggot in the AYDY video? :)

Everyone of their albums has failed in the studio. Hatebreeder sounds 'nintendo'. Follow the Reaper isn't heavy. Hatecrew Deathroll deafens the low guitar riffs. AYDY hides the melody and aggression.. CoB has yet to peak.

he would probably say something like something wild is a failure as an album and who the hell wrote and produced that shit any way
p.s. In Your Face you are gay.

FallingDownInRuins said:
he would probably say something like something wild is a failure as an album and who the hell wrote and produced that shit any way
p.s. In Your Face you are gay.

Actually, that is nothing like what I would say... thats why I never said that in the first place. I like SW a lot actually. The band doesn't particularly, however.

Last I remeber, Alexi commented on the album saying he was just a kid and that when he listens to SW, it sounds like an angry kid trying to play malmsteen licks.

Thats all I meant by what I sad.

P.S. FallingDownInRuins (what an EMO name :puke: ) thanks for putting words in my mouth, ass.

thanks to a friend of mine that got me into this band a few years back..idk i got hooked onto them real fast. Unless i die, i probably wont give em up. They give me a lot of influence on my music. even though my band plays alternative music...