Are you still a CoB fan? When will you stop being a fan?

Are you still a CoB fan?

• Total voters
An year before I was sickminded fan. FAN. Now I am going on more slowly.

Yes,
I like the new album, no matter my favorites are the previous like FTR and SW.
But I don't think that ONE ALBUM (AYDY) can change everything. I am still a fan, I am interessted in the group and the music. That is it.

CliffBurton said:
For the Thrid fucking time.

YOU CANT DEFEND IT, IT DOESN'T MAKE SENCE TO DEFEND AN ALBUM

Saying, "Hey I like it, you souldn't insult it", isn't defending the album, its just saying "Hey I like it, and and you dont, that means you don't know music and are stupid for not liking somthing I like".

Its not an argument, It cant be attacked or defended. Its "I like it" or "I dont like it".

This is going out to either sides.
dude i totally agree with you, you`re not being a cunt..you jsut saying that the ppl who like aydy shouldnt be all em and cocky and make threads and shit and say that the ones who doesnt like it are so "tr00 and 0ld sch0ol!"
It`sjust so annoying..
the reason that everyone hates the ppl who like aydy? have an attitude that are bad..they say dumb stuff and shit..but you don`t and they dont flame you..

You can like aydy? and be liked if you behave well

But if you act like an total dumbass you`re gonna be flamed ..even the ppl who doesnt like hatebreeder and that shit

It's funny how identical Metallica and Children of Bodom's paths are. If you look at their first albums Something Wild and Kill em' all they were both so raw and crazy. You take the second album Ride the Lightning and Hatebreeder and you see an amazing maturity and instant classics, you goto the third album and you get Follow The Reaper and Master of Puppets, both argueably their best albums. .....And justice for had a very similar movement away from the previous three albums as did Hate Crew Death Roll. Finally behold The Black Album which was a slight variation to their old albums but still had the classic heavy metallica riffs and solo's. I liked the black album and it did have some classic songs, but it was just a movement away from what i liked them for. Which would almost be the exact case in Are you Dead Yet? The same thing happened with metallica fans they all split into two, some fans being old school metallica fans, others just liked enter sandman and nothing else matters. basically my point is..

Next thing we know alexi is going to cut his hair and goto rehab.
but i'll still listen to all of their shit because their the greatest gift metal has ever been given.

well, the new album really isn't the best, but I'm more a fan of alexi than of cob and it's still nice to hear his solos etc...

johnnyisleet said:
It's funny how identical Metallica and Children of Bodom's paths are. If you look at their first albums Something Wild and Kill em' all they were both so raw and crazy. You take the second album Ride the Lightning and Hatebreeder and you see an amazing maturity and instant classics, you goto the third album and you get Follow The Reaper and Master of Puppets, both argueably their best albums. .....And justice for had a very similar movement away from the previous three albums as did Hate Crew Death Roll. Finally behold The Black Album which was a slight variation to their old albums but still had the classic heavy metallica riffs and solo's. I liked the black album and it did have some classic songs, but it was just a movement away from what i liked them for. Which would almost be the exact case in Are you Dead Yet? The same thing happened with metallica fans they all split into two, some fans being old school metallica fans, others just liked enter sandman and nothing else matters. basically my point is..

Next thing we know alexi is going to cut his hair and goto rehab.
but i'll still listen to all of their shit because their the greatest gift metal has ever been given.

btw also you can see alikeness between Nightwish and DT progress: NW started as pure folk metal as DT started as pure death metal.. Then, to the time of Wishmaster and Gallery they both added some powermetal elements.. CC and Haven feature more electronics then previous albums and Once and Character moved to the more brutal side..
btw!! As I can remember, after Once Jukka(drums, NW) sold his old drumkit.. Now, after Character, Niklas is selling his Gibson 0_o

FallingDownInRuins said:
what the fuck is that? are you emo cunt too?
something too hard for you to take? WTF??????????

actually... the 'dark side' is a Star Wars refrence... not am 'emo' reference.

I thought that was common knowledge?

out of curiosity... when i make posts, i'm usually being a sarcastic ass, making fun of mostly everone... then you guys try to seriously flame me back and actually get offended and whine saying "god damint! there is sand in my pussy and you can't say anything serious... everything you say is stupid and retarded and my bloody tampon is making me itch..." actually, thats more of something i would say.. but you get the idea.

does that make me or you 'emo'?

oh yeah, when i use 'emo', im using it to make fun of you guys because its completely ridiculous and somehow offending to you 'metal' people.

why is being 'emo' so offensive? its like calling a jewish person a nazi to you people. I guess I just don't understand the awesome ways of being 'metal' i guess i was never made fun of in HS that much for having longer hair than my teacher? or wrinkled, faded metallica shirts?

You have a very very very gay understanding of the word sarcasm. You rape its meaning and use it to justify your incoherent babble.
It's strikingly disappointing to see how bad some of the people who posted here are at reading and rhetorics. Although I kind of suspected it to be just like that when I saw this thread was up to five pages.

FallingDownInRuins said:
what the fuck is that? are you emo cunt too?
something too hard for you to take? WTF??????????

actually... the 'dark side' is a Star Wars refrence... not am 'emo' reference.

I thought that was common knowledge?

out of curiosity... when i make posts, i'm usually being a sarcastic ass, making fun of mostly everone... then you guys try to seriously flame me back and actually get offended and whine saying "god damint! there is sand in my pussy and you can't say anything serious... everything you say is stupid and retarded and my bloody tampon is making me itch..." actually, thats more of something i would say.. but you get the idea.

does that make me, or you 'emo'?

oh yeah, when i use 'emo', im using it to make fun of you guys because its completely ridiculous and somehow offending to you 'metal' people.

why is being 'emo' so offensive? its like calling a jewish person a nazi to you people. I guess I just don't understand the awesome ways of being 'metal' i guess i was never made fun of in HS that much for having longer hair than my teacher? or wrinkled, faded metallica shirts?

i will come for you tonight and i will fuck you slowly, that it wont hurt so much
i will hold you tight on your throat that you wont cry like an emo.
and i am sick of your shit like emo, tr00 blah .
i will cum on your face and i will cut you.
i will come back the next day to help you cutting your arms.
i will bite your fingers off, dont know what for but something good eventually will turn out from it.
i will rape you ones more in your throat, and than probably beat you.

your shit sounds pretty much as stupid as this. :zombie: