Are you still a CoB fan? When will you stop being a fan?

Are you still a CoB fan?

• Total voters
Krakatau said:
I just became Bodom fan shortly before Are You Dead Yet? came out, so it's not like I was anticipating it for a long time and was hugely let down by it, like some Bodom fans apparently. So yes, I am still a fan of Bodom... As for what I think about the new album - I've heard it but I'll get around to really listening to it later... maybe after I buy Follow the Reaper and listen to that a lot like I have been Hatebreeder and Hate Crew Death Roll.

exactly like me

I first heard needled 24/7 and thought the whole goth look ting was hilarious, hahaha. I've been a fan since then. I personally liked AYDY, the guitar palying sure as fuck wasnt lax or anything, like I would LOVE to see most of the idiots who say Alexi palyed more "reservedly" and "crappier" on this album fumble through his diminished arpegio sections. Most of the douchebags who claim such things probabbly haven't touched a guitar in their lives, so have no basis on which to comment on this topic. Most people seem to dislike it because others dislike it. Theres alot of cool songs on the album, if you don't like it, thats cool though. Nobody really cares, and nobody really should. Ofcourse, the haters of the album ahve a totally reversed mind set, and think everyone should listen to them when they say it sucks. I understand not liking an album, but lets base it in sometihng substantial. If you step back and look at it, AYDY was still better then most of the drivel put out in that year anyways, and the music videos are on apr with most other metal music videos. ;)

Il never stop being a Children of Bodom fan!
They offer things in their music that i have never heard before. There music is really powerful and they are amazingly skilled muisicians :worship:
As for people that say they are not a fan since the new album (Are you dead yet?) i think that you need to listen to the album a few more times people. Its fuckin mind melting! I personaly think that it is the best album to date or atleaste it ties with Tokyo warhearts. That is the best live album ever!It has so much power and energy to it.:headbang:
Alexi's guitar playing in the new album is like nothing else he has ever done.When he plays with Roppe they are un-stopable.:kickass:

Who is with me on this one?

I was a big fan of Bodom but then I started getting tired of the crappy lyrics and it jsut all got old to me. Check out Kalmah I'd definitly pick them over Bodom if I could listen to one or the other.

RazorBladeChild said:
They offer things in their music that i have never heard before. There music is really powerful and they are amazingly skilled muisicians :worship:
As for people that say they are not a fan since the new album (Are you dead yet?) i think that you need to listen to the album a few more times people. Its fuckin mind melting! I personaly think that it is the best album to date or atleaste it ties with Tokyo warhearts. That is the best live album ever!It has so much power and energy to it.:headbang:
Alexi's guitar playing in the new album is like nothing else he has ever done.When he plays with Roppe they are un-stopable.:kickass:

well... I'm still a Childen Of Bodom fan, but I don't think AYDY is their greatest album, I really like the album though... :p

RazorBladeChild said:

stop disgracing the remains of Children Of Bodom

In Your Face said:
P.S. FallingDownInRuins (what an EMO name :puke: ) thanks for putting words in my mouth, ass.
his name comes from a COB song, Thanks for being dumb, ass.

xxLil' Bloodred Ridin' Hoodxx said:
^change your avatar dude, it's hard to take you seriously!
qft

RazorBladeChild is an emo name, In Your Face doesn't know emo it seems.

P.S. Joonas you are retarded, Somthing Wild rules. I will however agree I don't like some of the mastering personaly, :erk:, but I'm just talking out of me ass there.

firewindraging said:
I was a big fan of Bodom but then I started getting tired of the crappy lyrics and it jsut all got old to me. Check out Kalmah I'd definitly pick them over Bodom if I could listen to one or the other.
same

still a fan of bodom though

You are all gay.
Why the fuck are you debating about this shit?
We all know that the n00bies' 90% is an emo fag who joined after 2005.
(You may all know that AYDY was released in September, 2005).
Just look at Joonas the metrosexual bastard and In Your Face who is just the same. Don't take them seriously dammit.

And IYF: you will be still a gay emo by writing this: "what an EMO name :puke:"
If you're that big fan for 6 years you should know where is it from.

RazorBladeChild said:

WTF!!! IS WITH UR AVATAR!

WTF!!!!

WTF!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!

WTF!!!!!!!

Peti said:
You are all gay.
Why the fuck are you debating about this shit?
We all know that the n00bies' 90% is an emo fag who joined after 2005.
(You may all know that AYDY was released in September, 2005).
Just look at Joonas the metrosexual bastard and In Your Face who is just the same. Don't take them seriously dammit.

And IYF: you will be still a gay emo by writing this: "what an EMO name :puke:"
If you're that big fan for 6 years you should know where is it from.

Alright, I can see why you thought I was being serious about my comment on FDIR's name... The puke smiley :)Puke: ) was supposed to express my sarcasm.. hard to do on the internet. I know that it's CoB lyrics from DOWNFALL!!! one of their most played live songs ever. In fact, they've played it all 6 times i've seen them in the US.

Hey Peti, If I grow my hair long like yours, will I still be emo? I mean.. its metal to have long hair, right? like, you're making a statement that you're metal, and a bad ass?

Also, What kind of conditioner do you use? How long do you leave it in for? I am, just as you say, metrosexual, and I was just wondering what you do to take care of those precious lockes. Aside from being metal, having long hair can be metrosexual, too, right?

Thanks, Peti! you're a doll!

oh you dumb fuck....
you are American, you are emo, and you are a really dumb fuck.
it wont help you to grow any hair, it wont help you changing your sex, it wont help you to overclock that little thing in your head, it wont help you listening to what ever, it just wont help you, you will still stay.... you......

about my nickname, congrats you solved the riddle of the century.
indeed it was based on that downfall song but i have it over 4 years and it lost the cob meaning long time ago and i didn't bother to look for anything else i simply got used to it that's all (shame on me) but who cares? do you? right! and i dont care twice as much.

does it change anything? no. you are still dumb fuck emo