Are you still a CoB fan? When will you stop being a fan?

Are you still a CoB fan?

• Total voters
FallingDownInRuins said:
oh you dumb fuck....
you are American, you are emo, and you are a really dumb fuck.
it wont help you to grow any hair, it wont help you changing your sex, it wont help you to overclock that little thing in your head, it wont help you listening to what ever, it just wont help you, you will still stay.... you......

about my nickname, congrats you solved the riddle of the century.
indeed it was based on that downfall song but i have it over 4 years and it lost the cob meaning long time ago and i didn't bother to look for anything else i simply got used to it that's all (shame on me) but who cares? do you? right! and i dont care twice as much.

does it change anything? no. you are still dumb fuck emo

Oh man... It's so easy to piss you off its almost not fun anymore.

hey FDIR, of you don't say nicer things to me, all of my emo sadness is going to turn into rage, and then i'm going to be metal and shake my head a lot when i listen to loud, angry music.. i might even make puking noises into my muffled hands so it sounds like im 'death growling' ... tell you what? if i do that, i'll still grow my hair out... even if it won't change my being emo, we can still have slumber parties and braid eachothers hair!! won't that be a great time!

ROB HALFORD IS TR00!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

CliffBurton said:
Because Emo is generally 13-17 year olds. No one lieks these people, because they arn't even considerd people.

Plus, Emo is seen as strictly a passing fad, yet all these little fucks think its their life, becuase they are stupid and 15 years old. Most emo kids I met are actually rich litte shits, who drive their parent's cars (if old enough even), and have fancy mp3 players and expensive Hot Topic clothing. Most are too fucking selfish, they bithc and complain their life is dark and sad, when really they get to eat every day and have a safe place to sleep, which is what many people in the world dont get.

These little shits main and complain and just generally dont shut up and dont know what the fuck they are talking about. The ones I have encounterd claim to be artsy and are creative, when really they just have enough money to buy a good camera and know how to press the "shoot" button. If you dont belive me these perople are selfish, just go onto myspace.com and look at how many emo fucks take their own pictures.

The reason why alot of peopel alo hate them, is they call themselves "punk" or "metal", when they are indeed emo, and I know if I save up $60 or so to enjoy a concert and buy some drinks with friends, I dont want these fuckers getting in my way.

The Emo music, I can easily avoid, I hate it, but I dont have to listen to so it doesn't bother me really. It's the Emo fucking kids I used to share my school with, and that go to the shows I go to, because my town in infested with them....

P.S. for teh record, I never have, and dont think I will lablem myself "metal". Im too nerdy to be metal

Talk about emo dude. I come from Ontarios epicenter for it dude. And it sucks :(

I hate where I live, if its not Chemcial Valley threatening us with cancer, its emo kids threatening us with their presence :(

And another thing, stop arguing ya cunt's. Serisously.

Fighting over the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, you are still retarded. And thats the long and short of it. So stop already, you're all discgracing metal-heads everywhere. Instead of bitching on an online forum, do what I do, go to a metal concert and bash all the little emos you see. It feels good, its good for you, its like taking vitamins.

In Your Face said:
Hey Peti, If I grow my hair long like yours, will I still be emo? I mean.. its metal to have long hair, right? like, you're making a statement that you're metal, and a bad ass?

Also, What kind of conditioner do you use? How long do you leave it in for? I am, just as you say, metrosexual, and I was just wondering what you do to take care of those precious lockes. Aside from being metal, having long hair can be metrosexual, too, right?

Thanks, Peti! you're a doll!
Pfft dude :lol:
I didn't call myself metal and I never do.
Because I'm that person who likes the good music and doesn't care about its style. Good music is good music. (But yeah mostly metal is what I listen to guess why).
If you're that interesed I tell you my secret: I wash my hair twice (or thrice) a week, that's it. I don't dye it and usually it's in a ponytail for it's not hanging into my eyes.
Metrosexuality has got nothing to do with music dude:rolleyes: did I say it?
But men dying their hair isn't a straight thing without reference to what do they listen to.

And you don't have to do anything with your hair or else, I will still think you're gay but fuck that bullshit, nowadays it's not a shame that an emo fag listens to COB.
I'd rather listen to an angry kid trying to play Yngwie's licks.
Hope COB will disappoint the rest of their new fans and finally release a good metal album.
I don't want this to happen:

12109472196.jpg

What is all this emo shit?
People on here keep callin me emo!I have never listend to emo music and never will!It fucking sucks!My favourite bands are: Children of bodom, carcass, the sisters of mercy, WASP, black lable society. How the fuck are any of them emo?o_O
I dont get why you guys are rippin the piss out of them anyway just let them cry or cut themselves or do what they do.
I dont see ho In your face can be emo when he listens to COB and plays an alexi ESP. I know emos and they fuckin hate COB so i dont see how he can be.
Falling down in ruins you need to stop bein such a moody bastard and thinkin that you fuckin rule the ruins!Since i joined you seem to have alot to say about everything anybody says but only ever stupid shit!
Were here to talk Bodom not shit.
And who gives a shit about my avatar?I dont so everybody fuck off with your stupid fuckin comments about them!
Long hair is really cool by the way :headbang:

RazorBladeChild said:
What is all this emo shit?
People on here keep callin me emo!I have never listend to emo music and never will!It fucking sucks!My favourite bands are: Children of bodom, carcass, the sisters of mercy, WASP, black lable society. How the fuck are any of them emo?o_O
I dont get why you guys are rippin the piss out of them anyway just let them cry or cut themselves or do what they do.
I dont see ho In your face can be emo when he listens to COB and plays an alexi ESP. I know emos and they fuckin hate COB so i dont see how he can be.
Falling down in ruins you need to stop bein such a moody bastard and thinkin that you fuckin rule the ruins!Since i joined you seem to have alot to say about everything anybody says but only ever stupid shit!
Were here to talk Bodom not shit.
And who gives a shit about my avatar?I dont so everybody fuck off with your stupid fuckin comments about them!
Long hair is really cool by the way :headbang:
two words: AYDY video.

FearTheMullet said:
Fighting over the internet is like running in the special olympics, even if you win, you are still retarded.

OH THAT JOKE IS SO NEW AND FRESH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let me contribute to the discussion:

"Not afraid of crying, sorrow and foe.
Not afraid of falling down below."

"Your tainted flesh, polluted soul through a mirror I behold.
Throw a punch, shards bleed on the floor
Tearing me apart but I don't care anymore."

All the endless whining about how bastards tore his life apart, all the teenage angst, fuck. And that's reflected in the music as well. Do you like this? I piss on your grave.

Unless you're Joonas. In that case, I shit on your grave.

@RazorBladeChild

well you are the one who says i am, i never claimed to be one or wanted that position. you like it HellCome onboard you don't fuck off.

RazorBladeChild said:
Only becasue everytime i came on i got messages about my avatar and it was fuckin doin my head in.
So i hope you are happy.
And i dont see how Vampires are emo?Thats fuckin stupid:loco:
that's what LBRH said:lol:

FallingDownInRuins said:
@RazorBladeChild

well you are the one who says i am, i never claimed to be one or wanted that position. you like it HellCome onboard you don't fuck off.

:Smug: you bore me with your hostile attitude. So i got some fuckin random from fuck knows were tellin me who i am becase of a screen name and a little picture of me.
:erk: I dont think so dude!

In Your Face said:
I know that it's CoB lyrics from DOWNFALL!!! one of their most played live songs ever.
I see you met my friend google?

In Your Face said:
Hey Peti, If I grow my hair long like yours, will I still be emo? I mean.. its metal to have long hair, right? like, you're making a statement that you're metal, and a bad ass?

Also, What kind of conditioner do you use? How long do you leave it in for? I am, just as you say, metrosexual, and I was just wondering what you do to take care of those precious lockes. Aside from being metal, having long hair can be metrosexual, too, right?

Thanks, Peti! you're a doll!

I assume you never had long hair. It's not a statement, its wanting to grow it long. Some people who listen to metal have short hair, some dont, for chrsit sakes it has nothing to od with the hair. EMO hair, aka reversed mullet, is dumb, if you dont agree you are wong I am right.

RazorBladeChild said:
Only becasue everytime i came on i got messages about my avatar and it was fuckin doin my head in.
So i hope you are happy.
And i dont see how Vampires are emo?Thats fuckin stupid:loco:
Because the picture is dumb, vampires are lame.

"I KILL AND DRINK BLOOD< AND LIVE FOR THE NIGHT RAAAAA"
"Jim your going to miss the schoolbus"
"aww gee moooom"