As Promised - Ball Clap Samples

Okay. Really, I know it ain't METAL.

But usually in PRON movies the music ISN'T metal (or so I've heard! :rolleyes: )

HERE YA GO:

http://nowallsmusic.com/mp3s/Other/Happy Slappin.mp3

Chars n Blessings from the Canuck BEYOND!

It's pretty disturbing that i've had this song stuck in my head for three days...
Just today i was in class tappin my foot, singin
"uhhhappy slappinnn ballsssss"
over and overrrr in my head.
its so god damn catchyyy
makee it stopppp!!!!

I set up the TLM103 about 4-5 inches from my danglybangers and used the "fling leg out hard/fast" method to let my balls slap against my inner theigh. I only used my right leg - sorry I didn't switch it up!

Totally raw, just cut/faded to reduce the muffled swinging after the transient! :headbang:

+1 for the use of the word "danglybangers"

I just used these for metronome samples as suggested and as stated in this thread they work scarily well. Pretty sure I am going to have to change it at some point in time just because I am going to think about balls slapping leg every time I turn the metronome on, but I'm gonna keep it for now :danceboy:

UPDATE: I'm having a hell of a time practicing guitar right now because every time I get into the groove I think of the fact that I am listening to ball claps over and over again and bust out laughing. AHHHH it's killing me this has to be the funniest thread/creation EVAR!!!

did it hurt at all? Seems like it would. I'll try and layer these with my slate samples.