Nosophoros
Origin of Oblivion
Devoid of Thought
We Who Are About to Die
Cult
Metamorphosis
Thrasher
Enter the Grave

Since most of you are picking 10 songs mine would be (in no particular order)

Thrasher
Enter the Grave
Infected Nation
My Parasite
Cult
Descent Into Madness
Long Live New Flesh
Underworld
Skull
Tomb

Five Serpents Teeth
Skull
The Naked Sun
Killer from the Deep
Cult
Infected Nation
In Dreams of Terror
Thrasher
Head of the Demon
Long Live New Flesh

Enter the Grave

Not necessarily in that exact order. Disappointed not to be able to find a place for We Who Are About to Die or Metamorphosis.

Hey Matt, I know you said you sold Dishonored, but did you get a chance to play the Knife of Dunwall DLC? You play as Daud after he murders the Empress. It's awesome. I finished it earlier.

So with today's official announcement of no more Ol, I think we all have the same question:

What now?

I would like answers to both of those, please.

Though, in all honesty, I don't think Affleck will be THAT bad as Batman. I dunno, maybe that's just me being optimistic.

3rmawp.jpg

Why would ben affleck be bad as batman?

First off it's not the main character of the film, it's a superman film, there are far greater things that would be fucking stupid in a superman and batman film than who plays batman.

Secondly, Michael Keaton got cast as Batman in Tim Burton's films, he was a skinny comedy actor, and he turned out to be the best Batman we've ever had.

Plus Ben Affleck has been proving again and again that he knows what he's doing, and if someone somewhere has made the decision that Ben Affleck would be good for Batman then maybe they know what they're doing also.

And for the other question of "what now?"...... we don't know, i guess we will look for a new guitarist, but we have two more shows with ol so nothing will be happening before they've come and gone. I can't imagine us not carrying on but Oliver was the main writer so whatever happens Evile will be very different (For reference look at the songs that are written solely by me, Long live new flesh and Naked Sun) so if i was to take over songwriting duties that's what would happen, plus a new member would bring something else so Evile will more than likely sound very different from now on.

I get that feeling too. The more I think about Affleck as Batman, the more I think that it can work. Shooting starts in the spring, but the movie is still two years off, so we've got a ways to go.

As for the serious topic, have you guys thought of just retiring Evile and starting a new band in it's stead? Evile without Ol is just..... a weird thought.

A lot of people have said "Why wouldn't he be good", but... he just doesn't LOOK like a Bruce Wayne, whatsoever. No clue if Bruce will even make an appearance out of costume so if it's just Batman through and through then I suppose I can't complain.

At least Michael Keaton didn't have buttocks where his face should be.

As for the serious topic, have you guys thought of just retiring Evile and starting a new band in it's stead? Evile without Ol is just..... a weird thought.

Solid point. But then again, even though this will be a major change it's interesting to see in to what direction band is heading. I mean once dust has settled, this can be a driving force to something even more than what band is now... We never know until we see, just as with Affleck :)

Oliver was the main writer so whatever happens Evile will be very different (For reference look at the songs that are written solely by me, Long live new flesh and Naked Sun)

Long Live New Flesh was by far my favorite off Five Serpent's teeth.

The new band idea isn't bad either. It would be like closing the Evile period and leaving it as it is with 4 outstanding albums, and having the birth of a new great band. I really like the name "Evile" though.

Ol was Evile's flair (or in his case, flares) so I agree that going on without him is a move that shouldn't be taken too lightly, but hey - they're all talented guys so I don't see why not. Neo Evile might even be superior, who knows.