ASK MATT

Hey Matt,

I'm one of the guy from the front row of your gig in Thionville last Friday. Too bad you did not have any CD with you. I had been waiting for the gig to buy Skull from you so you could sign it. Too bad you didn't have any merch with you either. We (with my buddies) would have gladly bought T-shirts from you.

I actually have a question for you. Me and my bandmates are big fans of Evile (I speak for myself only : you're my favorite band). Would you guys mind if we covered your songs LIVE ?

I was watching the q&a that Ol uploaded to his channel, and he was asked "why moser guitars" and he said that his red one plays amazingly, that he would always play it, and I remember that he just got endorsed by B.C. Rich, does anyone know exactly why? Was it mainly a business choice? Did the moser break or got stolen?

Hi Matt,

I really enjoyed your set at Les-Fest, but can you confirm the tracks played?

I have a note (in order) of:

Underworld
In Dreams of Terror
Cult
In Memoriam (??)
Eternal Empire
Five serpents teeth
Enter the Grave
Killer from the Deep
Infected Nations

but aren't sure if this is 100% correct. Thanks in advance.

Podgie: Glad you like SKULL, i'm really really proud of it.

Villanueva: There won't be a music video for SKULL, there were plans for one (which would have been AWESOME) but we have had to put it aside for now. We will probably use the idea in the future though, as we are no longer on Earache and will be looking for a new home.

Ingram: Rogan Josh, but nothing beats Karai for me.

AllShallFall: there is nothing planned, hopefully we can get over there again but we have struggled to since 2010, hopefully it can happen sometime though, it would be a shame to not America again, i absolutely loved it last time, even with all the stupid things that happened that tried to ruin it, i loved it.

Kreeg: Of course you can play our songs live, go for it! But make sure you dedicate them to SATAN!!

comments for Queen cover: I have a list of Queen covers we could do, it would probably just be me and Joel though....

Ols Moser comments: I think he's stupid for not using that Moser anymore, you're absolutely right, it was like a signature look that he had going on with that, as for his decision to stop using it you'll have to ask him, it's not my place to comment on that. I think he has brain damage.

Johnnymain: sorry i have no idea, we had a setlist but i forgot to follow it and just made it up as we went!

And i have a question for you guys and gals, what would be your ideal evile setlist?

what the hell? why drop off from Earache? I hope you don't sign with Nuclearblast atleast :(

My ideal setlist would be:

Enter The Grave (ideal opener)
Underworld
What You Become
First Beer...ahhrm Blood
In Dreams of Terror
Eternal Empire
Time No More
Bathe In Blood
Skull
Now Demolition
Thrasher
The Naked Sun
Schizophrenia

probably you would play the newer tracks first but I think ETG is a fuckin adrenaline rush at first.
Still I hope you really could do a tour through Europe again. I hate myself for not could have been there in January 2012. I don't really care when but November or December would be awesome.

we're not "dropped" we had a four album deal and we've done four albums, so we have now fulfilled our obligations and i've no idea how it ever went this far haha.

I think from next year onwards its going to be a really different time for evile and everything that happens, a bit of a fresh start.

I'll rephrase, I thought that they'd stick with it throughout the promotion cycle afterwards. I didn't realise that it was a release-then-sever thing, That's a bit mad, but whatever - take some time off and then go label shopping when you're all ready. Maybe slap some giraffes around a bit.

My ideal setlist? Hmmm.... I'll keep it reasonable. Ten songs.

1 : Infected Nations
2 : Cult
3 : First Blood
4 : Killer from the Deep
5 : Nosophoros
6 : Five Serpent's Teeth
7 : Genocide
8 : Words of the Dead
9 : Thrasher
10 : In Dreams of Terror

That seems like a realistic setlist. Had to include SOMETHING from Skull. :lol:

Ideal setlist:

1) Enter the Grave
2) Skull
3) Cult
4) Infected Nations
5) Descent Into Madness
6) The Naked Sun
7) Head of the Demon
8)Plague to End All Plagues
9)We Who Are About to Die
10) Bathe in Blood

Encore: Thrasher :headbang:

As long as the set includes Armoured Assault I'm good. In specific terms,

Infected Nation
Thrasher
What You Become
Outsider
Cult
Words Of the Dead
Armoured Assault

I'd like to see (in no particular order)

All Hallows Eve (I know I have no chance, it WOULD be fun though)
Enter The Grave
Killer from the Deep
We Who Are about to Die
Bathe in Blood
Infected Nation
Cult
Xaraya
Skull
Head of the Demon
Tomb
Words of the Dead
What You Become