ATTN: Slipknot_Isn't_Metal

Originally posted by Trapped
...Because ozzy isn't metal either.:D

BLASPHEMY!!!!!!!

anyways ....hehehe, yea i get a lot of stuff like that from people in my school, but i don't even bother....people have to realize that there is a big gap between crap like SK and linkin park and real metal ....but most people don't even listen when you try to prove them a point so i don't even bother :heh:

Originally posted by HoserHellspawn
Ozzfest gets worse every year.

Even in 1999, the lineup included Sabbath, Slayer, Fear Factory, Rob Zombie, and System of a Down.

Now there's Manson, Linkin Park, Slipknot and company? Yuck...

yea :/ .....sharon osbourne is really pushing commercial crap down our throats .....even tho i didn't mind manson (he put on quiete a show here in toronto), the rest was more or less all crap .....'99 lineup is definitely rockin!

Slipknot I find to be amusing, and entertaining to listen to, but Linkin Park is just utter shite.

Did anyone else hear about the 50,000 or something pounds Kerrang! recieved for putting Linkin Park on the cover of months edition that their CD came out? I think their the most promoted metal band on such short notice.

But Slayer, since I just recieved a few CD's off my friend Michael, fucking rock! I love the entire Diabolos in Musica CD. Mastery.

Ozzy Ozbourne - He was a star. Was. Metal icon. er.. Metal ex-icon.

Marilyn Manson is my God. Well, he could be. Good music, meaningful lyrics, fucking genius.

No.

orangelaugh.gif

Marilyn Manson is terrible. It's BEYOND nu-metal.

No offence or nothin', it's just that Manson is a gay poser.

I don't think he's joking..
sad.gif

Jester just has a broad appetite in music... He likes all kinds.. Thats cool, but saying 'Manson is my god' is going a little overboard Jester-babe... ~Licks him~
You'll learn.. ;)

I think i speak for everyone when i say that everyone has a fat aunt that looks just like ozzy, i know i have one and even has about the same haircut.:D

Seriously the man is as much of an artist to me as ricky martin is i hate solo artist unless they do something or have a voice i like

speaking of the ozzfest, dont you hate all those little 12 year olds that say ''ozzy is god'' and ''ozzy started metal'' :mad: , its only because their little shitknot and linkin park were at the ozzfest so they think that ozzy is great, bla bla bla. i bet if you ask them if they have any of his albums, or can you name a sabbath song, they'll look at you blankly at then walk off. :lol: