AYDY album

I have read a lot of post about people saying they don't like this album. I really can't say I understand why... I must admit I didn't like it the first I heard it myself, but I gave it a few rounds in my cd-player and started to love it. What is there not to like? Living dead beat is a killer opening track followed by Are you dead yet and If you want peace... (killer riff!) Not to mention the unbeliavable cool chorus on Trashed lost and strungout:headbang: (That I really really love!) and the fantastic ending We're not gonna fall Just give the record a chance and you will see what I mean!

BTW about time to come to Norway soon for a full consert! Missed you with Holy Alliance tour too:cry:
not this shit again...

facepalm6.jpg

It's a great album.

Dude, you get big +++ for advertising Mokoma and Stam1na!

And back on topic, I think AYDY is a good album. Next In Line, Bastards Of Bodom and Are You Dead Yet are the songs that fail to be "great" but are still good. The rest of the songs are much better. So the album is not a complete failure in my opinion, just not as good as the earlier. But it doesn't matter, you can still enjoy the music, right?

I liked AYDY it was good i loved Living Dead Beat sooooooo much but i loved the melodies and solos of old, sooooooooooo I loved Tie My Rope because it had their new style mixed with their old style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

people : WHat on earth are you talking about?
every single album of COB is great and there is nothing else to say about that...end of story!!!

Next In Line, Bastards Of Bodom and Are You Dead Yet are the songs that fail to be "great" but are still good.
I second this, except I really like the solo to Next In Line and the Chorus to Bastards of Bodom and don't like any of AYDY. That song has a play count of about 2 to every other song in their disco's 5000.

I like all their albums. But I don't really like Tie My Rope. Maybe I'll get used to it someday, I just hope the rest of the album is 0wn4g3 l0l.

Its not anything like their old stuff and no one can say it is. Its completely different, but people change and bands change.

You ceratibaly can not dispute their abilities. They are awesome musicians and we know exactly what they are capable.

I wasnt sure about Are You Dead Yet as first, but I like it now. When I put on music, if its bodom (which it normally is) my boyfriend says to me "anything but stuff off are you dead yet"....so I guess hes not a huge fan but he likes it enough to still love every second when we go to bodom gigs.....

They know how to play live, they know how to work a crowd. They are amazing musicians....and theres something about AYDY that I actually quite like.

Its not their best. But it's their newest and its where they are now, musically.

As a HUGE fan of Bodom, I'll support them whatever they do to be honest. They cant do anything wrong by me. When I first heard Tie My Rope I was a bit shocked...I was expecting better and HOPING it would be like their older stuff....its not. And its not what I expected. But its growing on me too and I like it more each time I hear it.

Guess I just love Bodom too much! lol.

As a HUGE fan of Bodom, I'll support them whatever they do to be honest. They cant do anything wrong by me. When I first heard Tie My Rope I was a bit shocked...I was expecting better and HOPING it would be like their older stuff....its not. And its not what I expected. But its growing on me too and I like it more each time I hear it.

Exactly! No matter what Bodom do with their music, i'm sure it'll be entertaining and i'll never hate it cuz i just love the boys too much.