AYDY Released

Shadeg said:
The track Next in Line has a guest performance by Ghostface Killah from The Wu-Tang Clan.

really? who the fuck is he?
he could only be in those shouts...btw. worst track on album, i hope they will not play it live

Nice review Gavin, but I disagree about a couple things. CoB has used riffs like If you want peace....they're in the beginning of You're Better Off Dead :Spin: and I kind of agree now that their music is geared toward an American audience because of their less sonorous/melodic sound on this album, but I find their lyrical content/themes to be consistent throughout their albums.

i thought with all the talk about writing lyrics before music they would all be in the booklet, that kind of sucks

Why the hate on Next In Line? It's got a really catchy chorus, one of those FTR atmospheric melody lines afterward, a bit of an evil edge, and a nice lil hummdinger of a solo. Negate the hate; save it for the title track.

Who cares about lyrics in the booklet... when you buy the cd, you´ll be like "yay, I got a booklet with lyrics, am I glad I bought instead of downloaded" but after 2 days you couldn´t care less and never look at them again

and Gavin, nice review... don´t know if I exactly agree on everything, cuz I´ve only played each song a couple of times to get a bit of an impression, when my cd gets here, I´ll play it non stop for a while

The Don said:
Why the hate on Next In Line? It's got a really catchy chorus, one of those FTR atmospheric melody lines afterward, a bit of an evil edge, and a nice lil hummdinger of a solo. Negate the hate; save it for the title track.
when i first saw the song next in line i thought "wtf is cob doing a nevermore cover for" but its nowhere near as good as the nevermore song hahahha

Elysian893 said:
when i first saw the song next in line i thought "wtf is cob doing a nevermore cover for" but its nowhere near as good as the nevermore song hahahha

yeah, i thought about the nevermore song too when i saw that name, nevermores next in line >>>>>>>> cobs

I don't consider ONE song lyrics as 'lyrics included with the album'
Alexi only puts the ones that are somewhat above the retarded 'blood bood' yaw yawing.

whatever i think its stupid how they are more vocal based but they dont put the lyrics in the booklet. if they are going to have these super catchy choruses that are gunna be awsome live its stupid not to put the lyrics so we can chant them at shows.

BloodyScalpel said:
COb never puts lyrics on the albums anyway, so that comes as no surprise.

Btw, has anyone noticed the lyrics seem coherent through the album? I mean, in 'in your face' there's the line that ends 'bla bla bla fucking deadbeat' and then there's the song, living deadbeat. In the chorus of in your face, 'a fist mark in your face', and then there's knuckleduster...is it the first time bodom lyrics make any sense?

just because he says fucking deadbeat and a fist mark in your face doeesn't mean alexi wrote smart non shitty lyrics that somehow connect to each other. i doubt any of the songs make much sense and if they do they probably aren't smart or a concept or anything like that, just coincidence or using a word in more than one song

Enemy242 said:
just because he says fucking deadbeat and a fist mark in your face doeesn't mean alexi wrote smart non shitty lyrics that somehow connect to each other. i doubt any of the songs make much sense and if they do they probably aren't smart or a concept or anything like that, just coincidence or using a word in more than one song
unlike the new nevermore album or the new opeth album, both of which lyric's are incredible