AYDY Released

Warheart2 said:
Are there really no lyrics in the cd booklet? if that's really the case, then FUCK YOU COB, seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This time Alexi didn't want them to be released. I guess that's just because there are always so many people who say that his lyrics suck (especially at this board and yeah, Alexi sometimes reads this board). So that's just the consequence of that.

Zarok666 said:
This time Alexi didn't want them to be released. I guess that's just because there are always so many people who say that his lyrics suck (especially at this board and yeah, Alexi sometimes reads this board). So that's just the consequence of that.

I thought that was about the non-released lyrics. I actually like the lyrics that were in the booklets of all albums.

Yeah, me too. It seems there was also too much negative criticism on the official lyrics in the past in interviews and from fans who met Alexi.

And of course it doesn't make too much sense since Kimberly's lyrics (Bastards Of Bodom, some parts of next In Line) weren't printed as well. But it was Alexi's decision.

Zarok666 said:

If he _read it properly_ he'd start making decent music again. In case you read this- get new glasses mister.

Maybe they wanted the mistery of what there lyrics actually are to remain secret... Until someone works out what they are and they get posted on some internet website for lyrics.

I should have my copy on tuesday at the latest, or im raising some fucking hell, finally hear what "Living dead beat" sounds like (a few of my friends rave about the opening riffs in it, I refuse to listen to It until i have the disc in my cd player, got in your face though)

panzerKunt said:
If he _read it properly_ he'd start making decent music again. In case you read this- get new glasses mister.
Totally agreed. It's ok, that they don't want to do another FTR or HB, but the fans (except americans who listen to hardcore) would prefer a HB2 to a US-metal crap :Smug:

I think the lyrics on the record, or at least the parts I can understand, are quite a bit more personal than before so maybe that contributed to the decision to not print them.

panzerKunt said:

man, I owe you a bottle of booze for everything you say on this board :headbang:

panzerKunt said:

If he would have read it properly he rather would have told whoever paying for the board space to stop wasting their money

And what's the purpose of buying the album if there are no lyrics? Fuck that, I'm not buying AYDY. I was willing to forget & forgive the past albums because there were a few lyrics but this really pisses me off.

Warheart2 said:
And what's the purpose of buying the album if there are no lyrics? Fuck that, I'm not buying AYDY. I was willing to forget & forgive the past albums because there were a few lyrics but this really pisses me off.

You are an idiot if you buyed all the previous albums just to read the lyrics.

Warheart2 said:
And what's the purpose of buying the album if there are no lyrics? Fuck that, I'm not buying AYDY.

Thats seems to be the reason why you wont buy this album, and that means you problaby wouldnt have bought the earlier albums if they wouldnt included some of the lyrics either

Shagoroth said:
Totally agreed. It's ok, that they don't want to do another FTR or HB, but the fans (except americans who listen to hardcore) would prefer a HB2 to a US-metal crap :Smug:

FTHB!! If you got your glasses yet, stop watching american soaps and MTV and start writing new old material.

-Gavin- said:
As a guitarist, a shredder and a powermetaller. I'll tell you this. They all sound the same.

shredder and a powermetaller :worship: :worship: :worship: :headbang: :headbang:

And yes people, they got into the American Market... I am an Old stuff bodom listener but I can get used to the new bodom beacause its far away of beeing noise :)

-Gavin- said:
My question is this.... If there are no lyrics, what the fuck is there in the Inslip?

More of those night security camera photos. The band members faces in night camera effect and security camera clips of the band members and the reaper on some sort of a hallway, maybe the rehearsal camp. It does say lyrics and music released in 2005... but where's the lyrics?

DO NOT WORRY ABOUT THE LYRICS!!!!!!!
I was a little upset and disappointed about it myself, but once you start listening to the album you understand there's no need for them, I don't miss them. This album is different in that respect to the others, you respect how good the vocal work is. If the lyrics were included, people would just read them through in the bus on the way home to listen to the CD, and hey, lyrics are half of the songs, you know.

Living Dead Beat is just.. unbelievable