Whats with everyone hating AYDY?

i like it , at first i was liek eh this is boring , but now it grows and its a decent album, and for the kid who said i like new bodom and its physically impossible to liek this if you liek old bodom your just the typical piece of shit metal head get a life

even if I did like this album which I don't really... at approx 30 sec. into the second track Are You Dead Yet??? those awful nu metal influenced notes are enough to make me not ever want to listen to this album again and further more any of the tracks that come after.

It has its Bodomish moments... but not nearly enough of them to compel me that have to endure the rest of it.

So some of you say that CoB has kind of sell out. But Alexi has said in many interviews, that when they are creating an album, they don't think the fans, and they don't think that what the music is going to be like. He has also said that in every album they have come closer to their "own sound", AYDY being maybe a bit experimental.

So there is a pretty large conflict. How can one sell out even though he isn't thinking of fans and what the music is going to be like in the end? I really don't think that Alexi lies.

I think Hate Crew Deathroll is Bodom's true sound. Even though it's not my favorite Bodom album, it seems that Bodom finally found themselves as a band with it. It had a great mix of soloing and intense riffs with futuristic and crisp production and it seemed that that type of music exactly the sound that Bodom fit into best.

GhostOfPerdition said:
I think Hate Crew Deathroll is Bodom's true sound. Even though it's not my favorite Bodom album, it seems that Bodom finally found themselves as a band with it. It had a great mix of soloing and intense riffs with futuristic and crisp production and it seemed that that type of music exactly the sound that Bodom fit into best.

I agree totally on that.

Jesse- said:
So some of you say that CoB has kind of sell out. But Alexi has said in many interviews, that when they are creating an album, they don't think the fans, and they don't think that what the music is going to be like. He has also said that in every album they have come closer to their "own sound", AYDY being maybe a bit experimental.

this may be true... but an album like Hatebreeder was totally original... so if they are in fact getting closer to their "own sound" it certainly seems like the destination is another generic, heavy for the sake of being heavy band... so you can scratch the own and just leave sound.

Bodom is one of my favs because they were so unique...

IntoPhagist said:
i like it , at first i was liek eh this is boring , but now it grows and its a decent album, and for the kid who said i like new bodom and its physically impossible to liek this if you liek old bodom your just the typical piece of shit metal head get a life
yor amercian u shuld larn 2 spel

BloodyScalpel said:
"I know that human beings and fish can co-exist peacefully"
:lol:

"More often than not, movies today offer us exquisite sex and wholesome violence which underscores our nations values. For every two child did, I will."