Whats with everyone hating AYDY?

ha fuck you guys slayer are fucking amazing.although i confess vader can play raining blood better than they can!

CoBHC247 said:
wH473v3r, 47 l3457 5l4y3r did'N7 53lL 0U7 45 ph457 45 b0D0m DID

What the fuck does that mean? dude, you took the nerd speak a bit too far... i can't even read that. Go watch some more star trek

Thrash fiend said:
ha fuck you guys slayer are fucking amazing.

What makes them amazing? Being two-faced? Yeah, they are amazing at that. Singing about hating God and church. Tomás Araya visits church regularly. I am sure you don't see any Norweigen black metallers in church. :yell:

CoBHC247 said:
wH473v3r, 47 l3457 5l4y3r did'N7 53lL 0U7 45 ph457 45 b0D0m DID

"whatever, at least slayer didnt sell out as fast as bodom did" ???
Is that it??? Why did i even try to read it...shit anyway
if it had been something usefull at least...

Do you even know what the fuck i'm talking about? :lol:
shut up. You're making yourself look yet more stupid than your name leads us to believe.

BloodyScalpel said:
Do you even know what the fuck i'm talking about? :lol:
shut up. You're making yourself look yet more stupid than your name leads us to believe.

yeah, jewish temple? that was funny when I was in grade school, man... you just hear about that over there in Brazil?

Geeze, I was just asking a question... I guess you've never head of MAGGOT TWAT!

Do you even know what "twat" means? Has that word made it to Brazil yet?

In Your Face said:
yeah, jewish temple? that was funny when I was in grade school, man... you just hear about that over there in Brazil?

Geeze, I was just asking a question... I guess you've never head of MAGGOT TWAT!

Do you even know what "twat" means? Has that word made it to Brazil yet?

ähm...

.|..