Whats with everyone hating AYDY?

In Your Face said:
yeah, jewish temple? that was funny when I was in grade school, man... you just hear about that over there in Brazil?

Geeze, I was just asking a question... I guess you've never head of MAGGOT TWAT!

Do you even know what "twat" means? Has that word made it to Brazil yet?

:Smug:

I haven't heared slayer,... but one time I saw a partiture of them into a guitar magazine and I knew I will never listen to them ;)

BloodyScalpel said:
Because it's physically impossible to like old bodom AND aydy at the same time.
well I can... maybe you're physically disabled in some way :p
If Bodom were doing Hatebreeder all over again (which is my favourite album ever) it would be boring and it wouldn't really fit the times... I like the new sound quite a lot actually...

yourkiller said:
If Bodom were doing Hatebreeder all over again (which is my favourite album ever) it would be boring and it wouldn't really fit the times... I like the new sound quite a lot actually...

IMPOSSIBLE!!! It's not possible for a mere human to fit that much appreciation his head. I don't believe it.

I need to see facts, experiments performed, and a written as well as an oral presentation on the outcome of the data recorded

yourkiller said:

wouldn't fit the times?
wtf are you talking about?
yeah yeah, now is the time every1 listens to nu metal shit. maybe they should come up with a rap album then? it fits the times!