Bands in Purgatory

noisefiend from ExMF? Also, Angelcorpse had 3 solid releases. That's better than most metal bands, so I'm fine with it.

Vital Remains is, sort of. Tony keeps saying that there's a new album coming but it's been seven fucking years and their current line-up is utter shit.
No Glen Benton, no Dave Suzuki, no Derek Boyer. They had a superstar line-up back in 2003-04

The word about Hexen that I got from a local promoter who manages Bonded By Blood, Warbringer and Exmortus is that the guys in Hexen thought their last release was as good as Metallica's Black Album, but they didn't want to tour to support it.:cry: He said they decided to focus on college.

A couple of years back Bal-Sagoth played a couple of shows in London, but I heard the singer backed out or got sick or some other ridiculous excuse. :lol:

How about Lazarus A.D.? Their debut was solid thrash and I liked their follow album. They put on a great show when I saw them tour with Warbringer.

Vital Remains is, sort of. Tony keeps saying that there's a new album coming but it's been seven fucking years and their current line-up is utter shit.
No Glen Benton, no Dave Suzuki, no Derek Boyer. They had a superstar line-up back in 2003-04

First two Vital Remains cds are great. Especially Let Us Pray, but can't say I care for anything else. Glen Benton sounded good in the early 90's, but he is not a good Death Metal vocalist now and over recent years.

I really love vital remains early albums. Into Cold Darkness and even Dawn of the Apocalypse are some of my favorite death metal. Benton kind of changed the dynamic of the band and I didn't like them as well. The last deicide album restored my faith in his vocals, at least.