Bands that people say are shocked to know you listen to

oh there are plenty of bands that people might not think of me as a fan of...

Prince, Limahl, Simple Minds, 10CC, Billy Idol, Bruce Springsteen, Chris Isaak, Devo, Eurythmics, Depeche Mode, XTC, Hall & Oates, and I even like Justin Timberlake's "ROCK YOUR BODY"

;)

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuce. :headbang:

His first Brisbane show this year was the best gig ever. Of the ones I've seen, anyway, I haven't been to every concert ever performed.

Haha did you see the South Park episode with RC and his band in it? Pisser. :)

Mildura - you have lots of oranges there, don't you?

Hmmm, I'm well known for my broad tastes so I don't really shock anyone. However most people are surprised to here that not only do I listen to Iron Maiden, but that they are still alive and producing records. You wouldn't believe how many times in the last 5 years I've heard the words "Are they still around?". :lol:

Winmar said:
Haha did you see the South Park episode with RC and his band in it? Pisser. :)

Mildura - you have lots of oranges there, don't you?

probably, I don't look at my surroundings. Lots of grapes and winey stuff though.

Ask Soilworker, he'd know more.

Dreamy, that's pretty much what The Advertiser's music reviewer said when BNW came out :lol:. He also mentioned something to the effect of "didn't we fight two world wars to prevent this sort of thing?"

I used to get the same reaction from American exchange students while wearing my KISS T-shirts to uni. Fools!

Back to the topic, I also like Cat Stevens.

W

Wrathchild said:
I forgot to put Suzanne Vega on my list, and Pink Floyd.

Arcane and Spiff: I didn't know The Bangles were back together, let alone recording! Is it the same lineup?

W
Yep same lineup! And Susanna Hoffs is still hot! :cool: