Bands with no bad releases....

No, just no. Dimebag did not know shit about Jazz. In all his carerr he never even played a Jazz progression. He drew all his influence from Van Halen & Randy Rhoads, which neither one of them played Jazz either. I doubt Dimebag could play Jazz improv if his life depended on it. He was a Rock/Metal guy so I'm sure he could play some Blues, but Jazz is much further up on the evolutionary chain than Blues.

You're clearly wrong this time, my friend. I just wanted to point that out... You're probably joking anyways... So nevamind.

i agree with what you said about the difference between jazz and blues, but i'm sure that dimebag had a strong influence from jazz, not jazz improv that i call jazz fusion or modern jazz.

We'd all like to pretend Testament never released Low and The Ritual, but they did...

The Ritual is great! It's their Black Album. Musicians have to eat too, don't hate! Low sucks miserable sweaty donkey bawlz, however. I wish there was some way they could have kept Skolnick... The Gathering was their best album after he left.

nokturnal mortum has no bad releases... i haven't heard any bad albums by Behemoth either though i have yet to hear their first two albums