Bands with no bad releases....

they are good. I think they're supposed to release a new album this year, if I remember correctly (I'm probably wrong though)

Is that the one that came out immediately after Nocturnal Poisoning? If so, no, I don't care for it. I actually still own it, but it's too tedious and unfocused for me. I also think that the production values on that album are particularly poor. It also doesn't help to have the same track twice, as was demonstrated by Nargaroth (who sucks anyway).
Yeah, it was the following album. The production is pretty rough, but it just takes a little getting used to. I wouldn't hold the repeat track against the album, as I'm almost certain it was a bonus that found its way onto all of the re-releases. The label chose to stick the outro after it to make it seem more integrated for some reason. I usually skip it.
If the Leviathan comment was directed at me, it wouldn't surprise I've never mentioned them on the board. I might have, but who knows. I have The Tenth Sublevel Of Suicide, which I'm mostly fairly indifferent toward and have almost no interest in playing it again.
I would say that the band's splits and demos certainly outweigh the two full-lengths. That album in particular is heavily influenced by Silencer. The demos seem to have more heavy metal/thrash/punk influence, out of what I've heard. Xasthur/Leviathan is the best release from either band, coincidentally, so I would recommend giving that a try.

Bolt Thrower

After I left the computer, I couldn't believe I forgot to mention them, but the fact that no one else did :OMG:

Grave Digger is another one with a long history of quality.

Melechesh, Ram-Zet and Sabaton are some more, younger bands that have always come to deliver consistent quality. I had to go back and edit my list and also add on a few more that I had forgotten like Amorphis, Behemoth and Ulver.

Atheist
Judas Priest (Yes, even Point of Entry and Demoliton were decent, imo)
Exciter
Cacophony
Sodom
Twisted Sister

Hate Campaign.

You know what the biggest problem with that record is? The opening track. It's possibly the most boring one on there, and it just happens to be at the beginning. A piss-poor opening tune certainly makes it hard not to write off the whole record. But further along in the recording are several songs that are either decent or even excellent. I agree with you in the sense that I might rank this below the rest of their discography, but there's enough decent material that I can't exactly call it bad.

I honestly can't remember much about the album but it was bad enough for me to sell it off rather cheap. There were a couple of good tracks, yeah, but the majority of it was uninspired and weak iirc. I'm extremely picky when it comes to Death Metal released post '95, so it's probably just me.

What about: Low + The Ritual, Far Beyond Driven, and Entire Discography, respectively*

Only Annihilator I have is All For You...which sucks

*especially Octavarium

glad i'm not the only one who thinks FBD is the worst pantera album. but also some of the 80's stuff sucks

i'd say:
twisted sister
ugly kid joe
the faces
down
all have no bad albums

...And Oceans. (I'm not sure many people like this band). ;<
Aborted.
Belphegor.
Opeth. (Though I agree that GR was just 'good' rather than awesome like the rest).
Shining.
Sunn O))).
Mono. >_>
Tenhi.
Windir.
Until Death Overtakes Me.
Xasthur.

;/

This is really hard... I don't think I can come up with a band who has released 5 or more albums that has never done something I didn't like... Steve Vai is the best example I can come up with, although I was never a huge fan of his last studio effort. Testamen't first 5 albums were great.

Other notables are...

Amorphis (never really put out total crap)
Nevermore (never really put out total crap)
Blind Guardian (minus "A Twist in the Myth")
Cryptopsy
Dream Theater (bumps in the road, of course)
Mercyful Fate
Symphony X (last 5 albums were good)
Yngwie Malmsteen (first 7-8 albums were good)

Shit, none of them are all that consistent obviously.

i strongly disagree with those bands some people here mentioned:

Bathory --> what about Octagon
Burzum --> Daudi Baldrs and Hildskjalf
Pain Of Salvation --> Scarsick was rather crappy
Slayer --> God Hates Us All
Candlemass --> Chapter VI
Dissection --> Reinkaos was bad
Manowar --> Warriors Of The World + Gods Of War