bands you just HATE!

I'd like to take back the bands I listed and replace them with two... and a generalization.

Creed
POD
Christian Metal

Also...

"Skinless. Yuck! Brutaldeathgrindwithnoknownpurpose is not appealing to me. "

No known purpose? No direction?

Skinless is one of the premier deathgrind bands of today... and at least they have a sense of humor in their lyrics.

Also, the music is catchy while remaing brutal.

\m/ FUCKING SKINLESS \m/

the bands I hate the most in order of importance...

1. Korn

I could name more... but what's the point of acknowledging all the clones?? Korn single handedly destroyed metal in the US. I wish them nothing but death and hell.

Generally I think hating bands is stupid, if you don't like them, ignore them and stop wasting your energy on "hating" them.

Though, if there has to be one thing I hate, it's those stupid, ignorant, no-brain nazi morons, I can get really annoyed by them if I want to, but I choose not to and just ignore them.

All these Green Day wannabee's - Pop Punk (It's not freakin punk, it's Nsync with guitars)

Korn, Limb Bizkit, Pop bands.

Nirvana, Led Zepplin, GNR (excluding Appetite)

Radio Stations that play these crap bands.
Evenmore so Radio Stations that play a really good song over and over again, makin you hate it as much Limp Dick.

AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!! Thank god for CD players.

Originally posted by Chief Rebel Demon
Led Zeppelin? Nightwish? AC/DC? Waket up on wrong side of bed to day?

Okay, Y Malmsteen is hated by me to.. but.. Led Zeppelin? *cry*

Led Zeppelin= Plant's voice
Nightwish= without Tarja, I'd like them
AC/DC= too boring.. all that repetitive stuff ( I got one album - on vinyl - and only because of the ONLY one track by AC/DC that I like : Let me Put My Love Into You)

Vocals make or break it for me...

And: I do NOT hate them, I just can't stand them. ;)

By the way, I forgot The Scorpions... :)

Staind
Eminem and other rap but hes the worst
95% of nu-metal bands
Most Australian rock bands (Grinspoon, Living end etc.)
Crappy French Electronic music
Bands I love but some of you guys seem to hate.
Iron Maiden (How can any metal head hate this band)
Dream theater
Tool
pain of Salvation (POS really grow on you, I didn't like it at first)

I like Cradle too... You must be corrupt by some false "true-idea", if you think otherwise... They were kind of pioneers in that specific style of symphonic blackmetal, and Midian is a masterpiece!!!