Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Blink 182

Votes: 24 75.0%
  • Kenny Chestney

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Rammstein

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
It's always funny when newbies try to pretend like they have all the metal knowledge in the world. Just because you know a couple Nuclear Blast bands doesn't mean you know a fucking thing.

If you'd like, I'll list 20 bands that are a million times more influential on metal than Metallica.

Blakk Pyrate said:
why are you so fat?
why arent you on a diet?
why do you push pasteries into your fat face?
why dont you kill yourself?

these are more important questions. answer them.

Whaaah, hahaha, seems like somebody touched you a sensible corner! Is someone here too occupied of his own weight that can't avoid pointing other people's weight? Are you affraid of not being cool if you eat those grassy potatoes?

I think what that post was trying to say is "OH NOES! I can't say anything to counter the argument, so I shall post personal insult towards my foe! That shall surely earn me respect and praise!"

Since I am the only one who is sticking on topic I will ask why isn't Kittie on that list? God, that band is UNLISTENABLE! I wrote an A.C. song about them:

"I Hope all the Members of Kittie Get Raped"

I hope some rapists seek on to Kittie's tour bus posing as photogophers
I hope the dumb cunts take them to the back of the bus for a tour
I hope the band members get the shit beat out of them
Then get gang raped by the photogophers

Chorus:
I hope Kittie gets gang raped (x4)

If they do get raped, I will go to one of their shows just to laugh at them
and yell "HAHA, you got raped!" in between every song
When they leave the venue, I will be hiding on their bus
to scare them and make them think they will get raped again

Chorus x4

what makes you think i am fat? i am totally not fat. why would i be making SO many fat jokes if i am fat, wouldnt that insult me?

wow, you intelligence exceeds all limits doesnt it

Blakk Pyrate said:
hannibalguy, you have once again raised our spirits with your humerous song. make another about fat people

Theres already an Anal Cunt song about fat people. It's called "Body by Auschwitz" and it's about a fat guy who couldn't loose weigth, so he goes to a concentration camp. Here are the lyrics:

YOU FAT SLOB, YOU FLUNKED JENNY CRAIG
YOU FLUNKED WEIGHT WATCHERS, YOUR 500 POUNDS
YOU HOARD CALORIES LIKE DIG HOARDS CASH
HERE'S THE FINAL SOLUTION FOR YOU'RE FAT

BODY BY AUSCWITZ
BODY BY AUSCWITZ

(missing word, I don't know what it is)

BODY BY AUSCWITZ
BODY BY AUSCWITZ

I think "Blakk Pyrate" has single handedly caused the GMD music forum to become sexually attracted to other forums of the same sex.

Darkness, I propose we take emergency action to ensure that the "G" in GMD continues to stand for "General."This is officially a SHIT THREAD.