• Stargazer - Rainbow

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Roads To Madness - Queensryche

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Cygnus X-1 - Rush

Votes: 2 4.1%
  • Smokin In the Boys Room - Motley Crue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • **or, something else (none of the above)

Votes: 6 12.2%

• Total voters
You get props for even listing Fates Warnings "Exodus". That chorus is the most epic thing known to man.

If it wasn't for that, I would have picked non of the above, and give a shout out to my fighting anthem, "One Shot At Glory" from Judas Priest
headbob.gif

Went with something else, because Dantes Inferno by iced Earth and Keeper Of The Seven Keys by Helloween are my favorites, also Funeral In Carpathia by Cradle Of Filth.

All the songs on the list are totally kick ass ,but the ones on my list are my favorites.

STING ME! Black Sabbath! I've been listening to "Sabbath Bloody Sabbath" ever since TSO turned me on to it back the early 80's! :headbang:

I think KISS the Oath from "The Elder" should have been on the list! :Spin:

My Dying Bride's The Wreckage of my Flesh ....

Bathory's A Fine Day to Die

Maiden's Alexander the Great

Ozzy's Revelation (Mother Earth)

Metallica's Call of Kthulu (even though it's a instrumental and not as good as Orion)

Motorhead's 1916 and Orgasmatron (the songs not the albums)

Black Sabbath's Black Sabbath (the song not the album)

Emperor's The Majesty of the Nightsky

I'll think of others some other time....

rime of the ancient mariner from there....then hallowed be thy name :D i chose rotam only because i expected it to not get as many votes as hbtn. i do love alexander the great as well though, kick ass song there.

lol and for someone who asked, yes i do choose maiden over everything but it's because i truly do like their stuff more than everything else.

I'd have to say Master of Puppets by Metallica. First time I heard that, it completely blew me away. It's one of the few albums out there on which every song is one of my favorites.

I went with Beyond The Realms of Death. It's just an amazing song. So much emotion can be felt with each note in the solos. Second would have to be Rime of The Ancient Mariner. I think Diary of A Madman should have been up there aswell.

I don't see why Motley Crue made it into the epics section, I don't think they've made anything very deep, maybe anthemic... If your thinking epic, where's Pink Floyd? Rush made it into there... kinda dissapointed not to see Shine On You Crazy Diamond (all its parts) or Dogs or Echoes or something, they're all pretty epic... :p

I voted for "Heaven and Hell" but I should give mention to both "Badlands" and "Anthem fo the Estranged" both from "Blessing in Disguise" from Metal Church. Hard to beat those songs.

Bryant