Of these classic live albums....

Which of these classic live albums is your fav?

• Scorpions - Tokyo Tapes

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • AC/DC - If You Want Blood...

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Motorhead - No Sleep Till Hammersmith

• Rush - Exit Stage Left

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • Black Sabbath - Live Evil

• Deep Purple - Made In Japan

• UFO - Lights Out

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Jethro Tull - Bursting Out

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Judas Priest - Unleashed In the East

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Iron Maiden - Live After Death

Votes: 16 23.9%
  • Jimi Hendrix - Band of Gypsies

• Kiss - Alive

Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Rolling Stones - Get Yer Ya Yas Out

• Ozzy Osbourne - Speak Of the Devil

• *something else entirely

Votes: 14 20.9%

• Total voters
zeppelin said:
But otherwise you're OK? Just kidding, try Painkiller, that one really does it for me:)

Yeh actually i grabbed that the other day - not too bad, i only ever listened to their hell early stuff, like 'rocka rolla' and never gave them much credit for those works. The song Painkiller is pretty wicked :headbang:

Danallica said:
Yeh actually i grabbed that the other day - not too bad, i only ever listened to their hell early stuff, like 'rocka rolla' and never gave them much credit for those works. The song Painkiller is pretty wicked :headbang:

Rocka Rolla is generally considered one of their oddest and worst albums. Try the following if you haven't already and if you have try them again:
Sad Wings of Destiny
Sin After Sin
Stained Class
Unleashed in the East
Screaming For Vengeance
Defenders of the Faith

first.. Ozzy's Speak of the Devil shouldnt have been on that list.. instead Ozzy/Randy Tribute album certainly should of been on the list.. much better killer live album and one of my top five albums of all time.. as well as Maiden's Live After Death... and as for Sabbath's Live Evil.. good album till Tony played that solo in the middle of of Heaven and Hell..that killed it for me... Tony is a riff master but solo wise he is terrible... except in the studio where he is mediocre as a soloist...

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
Tony is a riff master but solo wise he is terrible... except in the studio where he is mediocre as a soloist...

Remind me to poison your beer when we meet :mad: :p

I will disagree absolutley with you as Iommi is a great soloist (in and outside the studio) and songs like 'N.I.B', 'Heaven And Hell', 'I Go Insane', 'Lonely Is The Word', 'Nightwing', It's Alright are prove enough of my point.

NP: O.S.I. - 'Home Was Good'

Wyvern said:
Remind me to poison your beer when we meet :mad: :p

I will disagree absolutley with you as Iommi is a great soloist (in and outside the studio) and songs like 'N.I.B', 'Heaven And Hell', 'I Go Insane', 'Lonely Is The Word', 'Nightwing', It's Alright are prove enough of my point.

NP: O.S.I. - 'Home Was Good'

Mediocre damnit!!! :rolleyes: but nonetheless you can't deny that live solo on LIVE Evil durin Heaven and Hell wasnt awful? .... one of my favorite songs by Sabbath and he crucified it.. wish he did it on another song that i didnt like.. that way i could listen to Heaven and Hell on that CD.. once he plays that i have to turn it off or go to the next song... :cry: btw not if i poison your Imperial first... lol :Smug: :kickass:

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
Mediocre damnit!!! :rolleyes: but nonetheless you can't deny that live solo on LIVE Evil durin Heaven and Hell wasnt awful? .... one of my favorite songs by Sabbath and he crucified it.. wish he did it on another song that i didnt like.. that way i could listen to Heaven and Hell on that CD.. once he plays that i have to turn it off or go to the next song... :cry: btw not if i poison your Imperial first... lol :Smug: :kickass:

Ahh callate! :heh:

I guess this is another one we disagree on ;)

AND IOMMI RULES!

Where are Accept Stayin' a Life and Rainbow on Stage? :p ;)

Ok, 1 more vote for Unleashed in the East, the full version that is. But all the records in the poll are all-time classics, how can we vote? :loco: