Beer, Slayer & Bus -- The August Adventure Thread

It's so goddamn worth it even though I hardly even listen to my LPs. When I do, any one of "Nighttime Nightrymes" "Emptiness:Emptiness:Emptiness" or "Lucifer" are just great! And the 2 cds are kinda fun! Sounds good live.

I'll check out that shipping issue. I went as far as I could go without paying in the checkout, and it just kept saying 3.5euro. That would be cool, I guess.

when my buddy ordered it from Firebox out of Finland (just checked, none left there) they fucked up and charged him REALLY low shipping (like 2 or 3 euro probably)...then I went to order it, demanded the same shipping price my friend got on the item and they refused so i said fuck it!

Conspicuously Absent said:
besides, i'm not sure maren would be into a threesome unless NAD was involved :p
NAD, CA and the Daddy? :loco:

lurch70 said:
is that what they call threesomes there? :loco:
I doubt Sandra is going to join... ;)

lurch70 said:
i think "the" person you are referring to was not too serious about the accusations either ... and is notorious for not using smileys.

One thing though:
MajestikMøøse said:
Third Reich jokes are FUNNY. If Germany is ever going to get over its history, they're going to have to be able to laugh at themselves for it.
I said it before, and I'll say it again: If you've grown up in Austria or Germany (and you haven't), things look very different, and you have a different sensibility to the whole subject. In case you ever get to see places like Auschwitz, Majdanek, Treblinka, Sachsenhausen, etc. it may dawn to you that the Holocaust is not the right subject to be made fun of and laughed about. That's what I mean with 'growing up'. Realize what happened back then, and you might be a little more respectful in the future.
Rant over. No smileys intended here.

snow2fall said:
I said it before, and I'll say it again: If you've grown up in Austria or Germany (and you haven't), things look very different, and you have a different sensibility to the whole subject. In case you ever get to see places like Auschwitz, Majdanek, Treblinka, Sachsenhausen, etc. it may dawn to you that the Holocaust is not the right subject to be made fun of and laughed about. That's what I mean with 'growing up'. Realize what happened back then, and you might be a little more respectful in the future.

I'm going to restrain myself from ranting in response to this post, but maaaaaaaan, does it ever frustrate me to hear people talk like this.

snow2fall said:

ok

commi%20nazi%20jew.jpg

I guess this fits here. Unless someone would rather I talked about mansex again.

snow2fall said:
Yes please. :D
My friend Jonballs has the following names for me and my friend Jeff, in his email address book thingy:

"Jeff Banged My Dad"
"Nad Loves the Cock!"

Pretty cool.