Beer

Used to be Strohs, then they closed the brewery on Gratiot. I prefer Mic light or Labatt Blue light, but the bar by work does dollar beer on thursdays and I get Bud lights fer a buck. Oh yea, it's a "bikini bar" too! :Spin:

Mr Thrax - cant agree with you about VB - too watery - I want beer with balls - hence Coopers getting my favouritism!!!! 2 motherfucking days to go till Thrax hit Adelaide !!!!

Schlitz, Old Milwalkee, PBR, Schaffers.... and when that runs out, I syphon gasoline out my neighbors mercedes... makes me feel like a million bucks... or at least a million Korwean Won... that's probably about $200.00 USD.

Johnny Ace said:
Schlitz, Old Milwalkee, PBR, Schaffers.... and when that runs out, I syphon gasoline out my neighbors mercedes... makes me feel like a million bucks... or at least a million Korwean Won... that's probably about $200.00 USD.

Haha thats mint

Johnny Ace said:
Damn that's some nasty shit...but I don't have room to talk since I drank Meister Brau for 6 years straight. Now I enjoy the fine flavor of Natural Light. Very Cheap, tastes like Coors Light.

Coors Light is good when frosty cold. I remember, when I was around 17 you could get a case of beer for about 10 bucks - with deposit. I don't remember the name, but it was brown keg shaped bottles in a yellow plastic case-like you would buy Faygo or Whistlestop. Nasty shit, better off getting some MadDog 20/20 if you had some scratch. Concorde Grape ** YUMMY ** :dopey:

MichiMikey said:
Coors Light is good when frosty cold. I remember, when I was around 17 you could get a case of beer for about 10 bucks - with deposit. I don't remember the name, but it was brown keg shaped bottles in a yellow plastic case-like you would buy Faygo or Whistlestop. Nasty shit, better off getting some MadDog 20/20 if you had some scratch. Concorde Grape ** YUMMY ** :dopey:

i didn't realise you got MadDog 20/20 in the USA, i thought that was a uk thing, that shit is nasty!

Spidey138 said:
Damn that's some nasty shit...but I don't have room to talk since I drank Meister Brau for 6 years straight. Now I enjoy the fine flavor of Natural Light. Very Cheap, tastes like Coors Light.

I like the taste of coors light but fuck natural light that shit taste fuckin nasty haha :loco:

Bass Fellow said:
"Heineken!? Fuck that shit. Pabst Blue Ribbon!"
Bah! Pabst Blue Ribbon has got the be the nastiest "beverage" of all time. I remember I got a 12 pack of that during my freshmen year of college. I took one sip and that was enough for me. I tried to give the rest of it away but nobody wanted it. You know the shit has to be bad when you can't even give it away to poor college kids.