Beer

jdelpi said:
It's my understanding Foster's has little, if anything, to do with Australia. Just a clever marketing scheme.

Right. There is Fosters in Australia, but the US version is not imported from Oz, it is made by Molson in Canada! But, since it is made in Canada, they can still call it an "import" and charge import prices for it. It's still better than Anheuser busch though. Also, Lowenbrau is the same way, it's a German "recipe" brewed in Canada, but they can still call it an import to the US.

I drink Sierra Nevada, Yuengling, and if I'm outside in the sweltering heat, I'll fuck with Corona. Also, Bacardi with sugar free Red Bull is good if you're trying to get rid of the beer gut and party all night.

Corona is nasty....Dos Equis is a good Mexican beer.Anheuser Busch products rule!!(note of disclosure: I am a stockholder :Smug: )

Some of my favorites in no particular order:
- Alexander Keith's Pale Ale: brewed in Nova Scotia, 'tis tasty yet 'nuff alcoholy..
- "Don de Dieu" (Translation: The gift of god) - brewed by a Quebec micro-brewery Unibroue which was just bought the other day by the big Sleeman brewery. This one is app. 9% alcoholic content I believe and is one of the best tasting beers imo; and I know beer.
- Labatt Blue: anything can happen out of the blue...
- Hoegaarden: muddy beer but so cool to drink and almost no hangover effects!

Oooohh...Labbatt Blue Light, we take that camping. An ice cold LBL along with the days fresh cath....YUMMY!!