Beer

I wish everyone in my residence hall was like that. Every Friday and Saturday night is drink drink drink.

Yeah, it's always kinda depressed me how many people in college are just fucking brainless dullards who look forward to nothing but partying every weekend. The ability of most people to not think about what they're doing with their lives is simply astonishing.

Nor do most of the people in this thread. Mostly everyone here has shown that they respect beer and drink it to enjoy it.

Same thing with hard liquor. Drunkness is just a pleasant side-affect of yummyness.

It's the same thing with coffee. I enjoy the flavour of black coffee. This somehow fucking shocks people.

Today, for the first time, i am going to the mall to buy many trademarks of beers. I am going to try every single type, to pickup the best one for my taste.

Tried this phenomenal beer last night. The one on the right. 9 bucks a 6 pack tho':erk:

450px-Hoegaarden_bottles.jpg

Similar to Blue Moon but goes down alot smoother. If you can buy individual bottles at nearby liquor store I'd recommend doing that. Just to see if you like it.

Yeah same here. I tried like 4 different beers during the Super Bowl but I got so fucking blitzed I can't remember what any of them tasted like. I actually reviewed a couple too, if you want to read mine.

edit: Nice review brother.

edit#2: hahahahaha they finally changed my name...yessss!