Beer

I fucking love that place. I always get the pheasant sausage, and their fries see bomb. Then Pie Hole for dessert (if it's the one in downtown)

I fucking love that place. I always get the pheasant sausage, and their fries see bomb. Then Pie Hole for dessert (if it's the one in downtown)
I went to the one on the West side, I just got a chicken and herb one but I did try the rattle snake & rabbit which was good!!

I like how Old Rasputin and Pabst Blue Ribbon are the two North American options.They complement each other really well...
That's all we have really. Why was Steel Reserve not an option?!

... :kickass: Man i want that Vitus glass so bad!

Tonights lineup ....

Started off with an Optimator followed by this ...

CIMG3525_zps08kqwtq9.jpg

The elusive Pliny ....
CIMG3533_zpsufgy6kiw.jpg

CIMG3532_zpsohaxsxb2.jpg

Some Coronado brews from a few days ago ...
CIMG3504_zpsxv9vwcdo.jpg

CIMG3509_zpsdvvic3uh.jpg

CIMG3513_zpsw3pgx3xn.jpg

... both were whatever, but the mermaid red had an interesting chocolatey finish that i really wasn't expecting from a hopped up red ale.

Hop stoopid and Pliny <3

The Pliny that sells here goes too fast to buy.

I see Coronados stuff a lot, and nobone recommends it lol Dont think Im missing out on that Islander IPA

Are there any Whole Foods around where you're at? I would have grabbed you an extra one but they fucking limit it to one person per bottle at WFM. So i usually have to end up dragging someone else there with me jsut so i can get more than one. :(

Also, do you like IPA's and DIPAs? Last week me and a buddy of mine(who's not really into IPAs) bought two bottles of Pliny. He wanted to try it since it's widely considered one of the best beers around. Needless to say, after taking a few sips he gave up on it ... so then i gave him a can of Dales Pale Ale, which he seemed to enjoy more but still fucking complained about.