Beer

Seriously, while you fuckers are spending 9 dollars on a huge bottle of Arrogant Bastard, I'm unloading that money on some fucking quality music.

I'm going to go grab myself another Natural Light

Good point man!! I always or try to get a few drinks after i've bought some music,always good to sit down with a drink and listen to some music after you've done all ya shit but whoever spends there music $ on beer is a complete bum!

I'm going to go grab myself another Natural Light
Typical friday night at your house?
Natural_Ice_Man.jpg

I stopped by the liquor store tonight and had the fortune of running into the distro man, who had about a dozen Dogfish Head varieties for sampling. I had a buzz by the time I got out of there. They had the Red & White, Black & Blue, and even the 120 Minute IPA, among the more typical offerings. It ruled. I thought Red & White and 120 Minute were unbelievable.

I ended up leaving the store with the last 4 pack of Great Lakes Blackout Stout. It won't be brewed again until next winter, so I figure I might as well pick it up. It was very good, but maybe a little overrated. I don't think it deserves its current top 100 spot on BA (even though it's only 99).

last night i came across a new belgium beer that doesnt suck!!! the 1554. its a dark ale that is really malty and smooth, and lacks the trademark new belgium (overly) hoppy taste. i liked it.

the only bad part of last night were the 2 grandmas who were hitting on me. and i dont mean casually. they were groping me and shit. so i gave em a flyer for my bands show this thursday and got the fuck out of there as soon as i could.
~gR~

tonight i had:

new belgium 1554, phantom canyon cascade amber ale, sam adam's white ale, and warsteiner dunkel

i rather like the white ale
~gR~

I've been curious about the white ale

the grocery store I work at got a couple of new beers in. Pyramid's Hefe Grolsch seasonal and something else I can't remember off the top of my noggin

The last outstanding beer I had was only two bucks from Trader Joe's. It was Fischer's Amber...came in this big resealable bottle and was quite delicious...and only two bucks!

try the white ale. its light, but malty with a great, long lasting, aftertate.

the pyramid is pretty decent.
~gR~

Recently I have had:

Lagunitas Maximus IIPA - Good, but not the best in the category

Wasatch Devastator Double Bock - I liked it. It got some lower marks on Ratebeer.com for some off flavors, but I guess I am not that picky.

Bear republic - Hop Rod Ale - A great hoppy ale, like an IPA.

Boulder Beer - Mojo Risin IIPA - good stuff.

McEwan's Scotch Ale single. Haven't tried it yet.

McEwan's Scotch Ale single. Haven't tried it yet.

Fucking awesome beer. I love McEwan's. It's so weird, I was out today and almost bought some. If you like dark, rich beer you'll definitely love it.

Tonight I did buy some:

English Mead
Xingu Black Beer
Mackeson's XXX