Beer

v4D6Tr5l.jpg

Happy IPA day, UM Beer bros! Enjoying one of my recent favorites. This brewery is doing some amazing things. Can't wait to follow their progress!

I celebrated IPA Day by enjoying Cigar City White Oak Blueberry IPA and Brooklyn Blast! Ale. I also bought several other IPAs for future enjoyment.

IPA day? You mean a typical Thursday in SoCal? Haha. I had a Saint Archer Mosaic and an Anchorage Bitter Monk to celebrate the day. Two of my favorites

Hey TB...keep an eye out for Modern Times' Fortunate Islands with Grapefruit Zest. It's like a toned down version of Grapefruit Sculpin. Refreshing but not overpowering

Has anyone else had any To Øl beers? I've had two and both were great. Black Malts & Body Salts, a Black IPA with coffee, and Sur Amarillo, a Dry-hopped Sour Ale.

They're from Denmark.

Yeah, To Øl is cool. Had bourbon barrel Goliat a few years ago and enjoyed it. I had the Sur Amarillo a few months ago and thought it was interesting, as well. Fun fact: the guys behind the project are former students of Mikkel Borg-Bjergsø, the man behind Mikkeller.

I see Ashtray Heart by Evil Twin around here, but it's really expensive. I haven't had it because of that.