Beer

CIMG3748_zpssdaggaw9.jpg

... sex.

It's Liquid Lunch, the peanut butter and jelly version of the peanut butter and chocolate Liquid Bliss. I'll keep you informed on how it is.

Unpictured: Stone RuinTen

Anderson Valley is actually a pretty good one. Cascade has a gose, but it's super expensive (like all Cascade beers). Don't get me wrong; it's great, but goddamn. Almanac's Golden Gate Gose is pretty easy to come by and is only like $8 for a bottle. My favorite, Westbrook Gose, unfortunately isn't distributed out to California. One day maybe. Victory just came out with a cherry gose (Kirsch Gose), but I haven't had it. Ritterguts Gose is an actual German gose, so that would be the most "true" to form

What's everyone's go-to brew? For me, it's probably Bell's Two Hearted Ale. That thought stuck me when I realized how much of it I have on hand at the moment.

What's everyone's go-to brew? For me, it's probably Bell's Two Hearted Ale. That thought stuck me when I realized how much of it I have on hand at the moment.

My go-to beers:
Modern Times Fortunate Islands
Deschutes Black Butte Porter
Firestone Walker Pivo Pils
Saison DuPont
Rochefort 10
and whatever Beachwood has on tap

Drinking a shatter proof 40 of milwaukees best premium because I'm broke and I've been out in the sun all day and fuck everything.

So far I've had a Deschutes Inversion IPA, Chain Breaker IPA, and the River Ale.
None have been "holy shit"
Kind of disappointed

edit: still enjoying my friday night though.

None of Deschutes beers are "holy shit" beers, except for maybe their special releases. Their six packs are all good but not mindblowing (except fresh Fresh Squeezed is fucking delicious). They're like the Sierra Nevada of the PNW

Drinking a Westvleteren 12 right now. Will post more about this crazy beer trip to Belgium with pics later. Just had to brag for now. Anything I should try in Belgium that is a must-have? I'm a big fan tripels, quads, and golden/strong pale ales.