Beer

The one that I had was really tart like citrus can be sometimes. It wasn't the most amazing thing ever but it was at the level of my expectations.

More Moro is the first FB beer I've managed to have, friend brought it up from Florida when he came to hang out a few weeks ago. It wasn't bad.

regarding the Lululemon thing...

Lululemon debuted the can design on its Instagram last week and immediately drew backlash for its inclusion of a cartoon totem pole, which several users have accused of being insensitive toward Indigenous people.

Farnsworth_I_don%27t_want_to_live_on_this_planet_anymore.jpg

fucking die you scum

Drinking a Hoptonic from Smog City.

Very crisp and easy for a west coast IPA. Very delicious.

Fucking love Smog City. They just bottled their Amarilla Gorilla, which is one of my favorite IPAs. They're up there with Beachwood and Phantom Carriage for me

My friend ruined Boulevard's Tank 7 saison for me. He told me it tasted like olives and I said he was crazy. After having two more bottles since then I can confirm it tastes like a blend of EVOO and dirty dishwater. I used to love it too. Fucker.

Just remember the delicious roasted coffee flavor and ignore the haters.

I found a few bottles of Founders Breakfast Stout at the store. Instant buy.

that Weihenstephaner Kristallweizen is fucking delicious. The only beer by Weihenstephaner I don't like is their Korbinian. Everything else is fucking gold.

Took a 6pack of Pizza Port's Swami's IPA with me to Big Bear this weekend. Crushed it along with a 22 of Stone's W00tstout 3.0

that Weihenstephaner Kristallweizen is fucking delicious. The only beer by Weihenstephaner I don't like is their Korbinian. Everything else is fucking gold.

Took a 6pack of Pizza Port's Swami's IPA with me to Big Bear this weekend. Crushed it along with a 22 of Stone's W00tstout 3.0

Wow, Korbinian is awesome IMO. Only slightly behind my favorite doppelbock, Celebrator.
But their hefeweizen sets the bar for the style. Quality brewery.

Yeah, Weihenstephaner can do now wrong. I love every single one of their brews. But yeah if the Korbinian was the only beer from them that i didn't really enjoy at first. The last few bottles i had went down very good.

My pops cant stand unfiltered wheat beers, but he crushes those Kristals like no tomorrow. Weird.

Swamis: :kickass: out of the three beers from them i've had, that one is by far their best.

Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Stout tastes mainly like coffee. You can barely tell it was aged in bourbon barrels. What a waste. I haven't tried anything else in this line but this one seems pointless. It doesn't taste bad though.