Beer

Man I love Ballast Point. Everything they make, except for Indra Kunindra, is fucking great. Stay away from Indra though...shit's nasty. But I'll gladly take a Sculpin or Grapefruit Sculpin anyday

I wouldn't drink a bomber of it, but it was fun to try at ACBF a few years back. The new BP, Calm Before the Storm, is really cool. It's like a sessionable, non-stout version of Victory at Sea (so yeah it's flirting with that whole "blonde stout" thing, but it markets itself as a cream ale so I don't have as much of an issue with that).

I wouldn't drink a bomber of it, but it was fun to try at ACBF a few years back. The new BP, Calm Before the Storm, is really cool. It's like a sessionable, non-stout version of Victory at Sea (so yeah it's flirting with that whole "blonde stout" thing, but it markets itself as a cream ale so I don't have as much of an issue with that).

Yeah I keep meaning to grab a six-er of it. Currently drinking a Mammoth IPA 395, double IPA brewed with Juniper and Sage. Interesting. This almost drinks like an American barleywine that's on the verge of expiring. Luckily the sage isn't hugely present. Not bad, but I wouldn't buy it again

I saw the beer guy at my work upload a Ballast Point habanero Sculpin today, couldn't find it on the shelf anywhere though. Shit sounds dank as fuck.

Brooklyn Brewery Blast! Ale is delicious. Really great citrus flavor and not overbearing at all.

Went to Orlando Brewing yesterday and got their Papa Midnight. It's an imperial stout infused with almonds and coconut. Suffice it to say it was the best Almond Joy in a glass, at 9%, I've ever had.

Hey Koger maybe you know Knee Deep? We just got them over here and I picked up Hoparillo "triple IPA"... had their Simtra at a tasting with friends and it was pretty great (and also a triple IPA; what do you know, they're from CA!) so I picked this one up too. Kinda pumped to open it, though it was a lot of money... I think like an $11.50 bomber.

I ought to go to Orlando Brewing sometime. I also want to go to Cigar City and Florida Beer Company soon.

Hey Koger maybe you know Knee Deep? We just got them over here and I picked up Hoparillo "triple IPA"... had their Simtra at a tasting with friends and it was pretty great (and also a triple IPA; what do you know, they're from CA!) so I picked this one up too. Kinda pumped to open it, though it was a lot of money... I think like an $11.50 bomber.

Yeah Knee Deep is great. Their Breaking Bud and Lupulin River have been favorites of mine for the past year. Also, don't feel too bad about the price...they're expensive out here too. But yeah they make good stuff

Sierra Nevada Rain Check Spiced Stout is a miss for me. Ginger and lime in a relatively thin stout don't work for me.

Funky Buddha More Moro Blood Orange IPA is a good take on adding citrus, opting to be more tart than others that I've tried and having an enjoyable flavor. I was expecting it to have some of the color of the fruit, but that was my only disappointment.

Lululemon is more formerly known for making women's booties look spectacular in their yoga pants.

But theyve decided to stretch into beer territory. (pun intented)

Ah gotcha. Consider me enlightened.

MF- I didn't like the More Moro all that much. I found it didn't really deliver on the blood orange and was more like an average IPA.