Best band from the USA?

yeah i'd agree that dream theater, symphony x, and nevermore are definitely better than bob dylan, hendrix, the beach boys, and the doors

This thread reminded me how this huge country has produced such a small amount of good metal bands... Metallica were gods so I guess they make up for that but seriously.... I can only name Pantera Metallica and maybe Megadeth... No new bands. Oh except Wolves in the Throneroom!! They are from the US right?

yeah i'd agree that dream theater, symphony x, and nevermore are definitely better than bob dylan, hendrix, the beach boys, and the doors

Thats about the most insane comment ever... I hope your kidding... Or maybe your just young or something. U serious or this some kind of joke or sarcasm??

Black Label Society, Kamelot(even though the vocalist is Norwegian), Cannibal Corpse?

I dont know. American metal just kinda sucks:erk:

My bad on the double post but...

TOTALLY DUDEZ! BLEED BLACK MOTHERFUCKING LABEL! ROCK THE FUCK OUT!

BLEED BLACK LABEL
NEW JERSEY CHAPTER

I like his old stuff that is it. Besides, I would like to see you do any better. Are you on covers of Guitar World?
I'm sorry, i appreciate interesting and challenging songwriting over Killlaaa geetar chopzz!!

And no i haven't, nor do i actually want to be on the cover. It's not an ambition of mine to appear on the covers of magazines, posturing and posing.