• Pestilence - Spheres

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blasphemy - Gods of War

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Sentenced - North of Here

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
From that list it's EASILY Gorguts. I would have voted for Nespithe if it had been there.

Eucharist - A Velvet Creation should also have been on the list I think (as well as pretty much everything Krow said).

^ Cool opinion

For me Focus is the best '93 album by far on that list but yea it's not really death metal so I would've voted Nespithe if it was there, after that I guess Carcass cuz I'm into gay metal like Heartwork.

To all you guys who don't think cynic isn't DM, I just want to say I personally consider their focus album progressive death metal but traced in air is kind of a step away from death metal though there is a dm element in some songs on there, but I consider focus a dm album, and please tell me what you would consider it.

And I feel like a dumbass for forgetting dimilich. I actually Remembered nespithe was 93 after I made the poll

At the Gates - With Fear I Kiss the Burning Darkness
Brutality - Screams of Anguish
Demilich - Nespithe (How the hell did you miss this?)
diSEMBOWELMENT - Transcend
Krabathor - Cool Mortification
Rottrevore - Iniquitous
Sinister - Diabolical Summoning
Suffocation - Breeding the Spawn
Therion - Symphony Masses
Unanimated - In the Forest
Vader - The Ultimate Incantation

None of these good enough to get a spot in the poll?

With this in mind, someone please remake the poll.

A Velvet Creation is pretty much my choice. The riffs, the drum work, the melodies, everything just comes together so perfectly.

gorguts by a fucking mile out of this list, it's the only one which can stand up to the likes of with fear i kiss the burning darkness (my favourite), the winterlong, the nocturnal silence, a velvet creation, nespithe, privilege of evil, screams of anguish, all of which should be in this poll.

Focus has more death metal elements than, um, Elements does. Elements and, say, Breeding the Spawn are not even the same kind of music! How can they both be death metal?

Elements is a fantastic album but it's not in the Death Metal genre on my Zune. You can put it were ever you want.

I'll choose ITP.