BEST ENDINGS

Best endings that I love: Blackwater Park, Dirge for November, April Ethereal and Night and Silent Water and Credence.
Worst: Serenity Painted Death, Closure, Heir Apparent and Hessian Peel all because of the friggen cut offs. It was cool hearing it first on Serenity Painted death but now I think it's being overdone.

Best: Black Rose Immortal (inc. it's getting dark..), April Ethereal, Demon (of course), Karma, Moonlapse (addicted atm, too much fun to play), Leper Affinity (wish Per would play the outro live), Blackwater Park (well, the whole song esp. from the interlude), Deliverance.

Least liked: Nectar (unfortunately I heard DotF first and it just sounded like a copy, even though written first), Serenity (on and off), Masters Apprentices (totally not a fan of the abrupt exit from the acoustic), Grand Conjuration (wish it didn't go into another verse).

The Best all-encompassingly smothers the Worst, Opeth is great :worship:

And I love the Burden ending, sue me.

Deliverance. Really, Opeth has some amazing endings, but the Deliverance ending is a pure work of genius.

The Night and the Silent Water
Heir Apparent
Deliverance
Blackwater Park
Apostle in Triumph <- best

Burden ( not the de-tuned guitar part, the melody just before it )
Epilogue
Heir Apparent
The Drapery Falls
Dirge for November
Blackwater Park
Deliverance
Ghost of Perdition
Demon of the Fall

About Burden, the detuned part goes on for too long as I've said but the processed laughter at the end does the job awesomely; you first think "hey mike is laughing because the song has been fucked by detuning, lololör" but after the processing kicks in, your lölz stay locked in your throat while YOU MEET WITH THE COLDNESS AND UNFORGIVENESS OF THIS WORLD. I THINK I'LL CUT MY wrists.

About Burden, the detuned part goes on for too long as I've said but the processed laughter at the end does the job awesomely; you first think "hey mike is laughing because the song has been fucked by detuning, lololör" but after the processing kicks in, your lölz stay locked in your throat while YOU MEET WITH THE COLDNESS AND UNFORGIVENESS OF THIS WORLD. I THINK I'LL CUT MY wrists.

o_O

uhhh yeah! :kickass:

Best: Deliverance, without any competition.
Worst: Burden, even though i love the song, the outro is just wrong. :(