Best Joey album?

Which Joey album is best?

• Total voters
Yep - agreed. I never understood the other guys in the band saying his vocals became gradually worse on the records during that period. I understood he never contributed much of the lyrics or music during the writing process, but his actual recorded vocals on POT were superb I thought.

Who said that Scat Ian? POT was Joeys most diverse vocal performance. Those who complained about his 80's high pitched vocal style don't really say that about his vocal style on POT. I like how he was able to get low yet still have range. It was a perfect balance and showed he was changing with the times. But I guess Scat Ian and the grunge producer at the time didn't see it that way. Oh well, at least they made the right business decision to get rid of him and change their musical style....and Anthrax went on to be one of the biggest metal bands of all time without Joey and Danny :lol::lol::lol:

I know it's not considered an LP but as a kid, I treated it as one. I'm talking about Attack of the killer B's. It was one of my favorites. Joey singing milk.

that ep was so damn popular it wasnt funny,i playerd that tape thousands of times,fave song was starting up a posse.

fave album is soe

These polls have been done to death, you pole smoker. Come up with something else.

I for one don't even remember a poll for the best Joey album. Lots for the best Anthrax album but never for Joey. I could be wrong.

And how about you come up with something, anything before you start insulting other people's efforts? Seriously, your role here is being the village idiot who's also maidenfan's bitch. You've never had an original thought and still think you can talk down to people? Please...:Smug:

I for one don't even remember a poll for the best Joey album. Lots for the best Anthrax album but never for Joey. I could be wrong.

And how about you come up with something, anything before you start insulting other people's efforts? Seriously, your role here is being the village idiot who's also maidenfan's bitch. You've never had an original thought and still think you can talk down to people? Please...:Smug:

More like you're Stormchaser's bitch since you are always sucking his cock and jumping in arguments where you dont belong. I was going to stop and be done with it but he opened his post in this thread with shit talking.

PS- Social Distortion has always sucked ass. :lol:

More like you're Stormchaser's bitch since you are always sucking his cock and jumping in arguments where you dont belong. I was going to stop and be done with it but he opened his post in this thread with shit talking.

PS- Social Distortion has always sucked ass. :lol:

Blah blah blah. I speak always speak for myself, while you just quote somebody and agree.

Social D is better than your band.

How is someone my bitch because they call Anthrax Mosher a fucking retard?
If that's the case, dozens of members of this forum are my bitches. Just take a look at that "LOL at last word thread" - people have known the guy's mentally retarded for YEARS.

And, BTW, Anthrax Mosher, you stupid bastard, I know what's been done on here - I've been posting here longer than you have THICKO! :lol:

I'm going with Spreading The Disease... it was the album that first got me into metal. Really, though, any of the Joey albums would make a good pick, they're all good and pretty even. It's not like Metallica or Megadeth during the same time period, where, though all of those albums were good as well, people usually seem to have a clear favorite (Puppets, PSBWB, respectively, for me).

Def looking fwd to a new album with Joey, though without Dan, something will still be missing.