best megadeth album?

best megadeth lp?

• killing is my business

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • peace sells , but who's buying?

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • so far so good so what?

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • rust in peace (please don't vote this one, everyone will vote for this one)

Votes: 24 45.3%
  • countdown

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • youth

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • cryptic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • risk

• the wolrd need a hero

• the system has failed

• united abonimations

• endgame

• I don't like dave's voice

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
Killing. All of them are inconsistent, but at least on that album the weaker songs are still entertaining. Plus, Loved to Deth is the bestest Megadave song evar.

Whatever one is the shortest.

Hidden Treasures used to be my favorite too.

Nah, "My Last Words" is their best song.

They have a ton of songs that I could flip-flop on, but something about the fast stop-start groove and weird off-beat drum fills of Loved to Deth is so unique. Watchtower's Asylum is the only other song I know of that sounds anything like it. My Last Words is amazing though, especially that guitar solo. Megadeth is a band that could have about three absolutely perfect albums that break ground with each coming song, but there's so much mediocrity and worse to dredge through.

Peace Sells was my first Megadeth album. It holds a special place for me, but Rust In Peace is a masterpiece. It's perfection from beginning to end. So many great guitar solos as well.

There is no such thing as a good megadeth album. Everyone in megadeth should be mega fucking dead and if I was alone in a room with Dave Mustaine I would make the Passion of Christ look like a massage. :mad:

I voted the first one, its one of my favourite metal albums, just love the speedy style of it. I find RIP and PS less appealing, they have great songwriting and playing but lack intense thrashiness for me.

Peace Sells and Rust in Peace are the only ones I enjoy. I like them a lot though.

Rust in Peace is the only one who doesn't suck infinite amount of ass.

despite their terrible inclusion of "These Boots", Killing Is My Business is the easiest one to get excited about for me... I don't know, Skull Beneath The Skin and Rattlehead just get the adrenaline pumping crazily for me.