Best metal live album ever tournament!

Social Distortion

The Voice of Reason
Sep 10, 2004
Lahti Rock City, Finland
Post some of your favorites and I will make a tournament to decide our favorite metal live album ever. Only 16 albums will make the tournament.

Also only full albums - absolutely no EP's!
I'll give you a couple of days to fill in the slots.

Iron Maiden - Live After Death
Anthrax - The Island Years
Type O Negative - The Origin of the Feces
Pantera - Live 101 Proof
Black Sabbath - Live Evil

Motorhead - No Sleep Till Hammersmith
Heaven And Hell - Radio City Music Hall/Live 2007
Judas Priest - Unleashed In The East
Iron Maiden - Live After Death
Ozzy Osbourne - Randy Rhoades Tribute
Anthrax - Music Of Mass Destruction
Dio - At Donington:Live 1983 & 1987

i think the only live album i ever really liked was official 101 pantera,live albums dont do much for me,if i wanna hear live stuff id rather it be a dvd where u can actually soak up the atmoshphere a bit.

Kreator- Terror Prevails Live at Rock Hard Festival: I'm afraid, this one was only released on the Rock Hard Magazine, so most of you might not know it, but it's one of the most intense live-records I've ever heard.

Heaven and Hell - Neon Nights, live at Wacken 2009: Dio's last recorded show, I was there, enough said. The DVD is even better.

My other favorites have already been mentioned: tribute, wrecking your neck, live after death

Black Sabbath - Last Supper: I love Sabbath.
Motorhead - Live At Brixton Academy: a really long anniversary show with a lot of special guests.
Anthrax - Music of Mass etc. : almost all my fave songs are there.
Iron Maiden - Rock in Rio: a great show in support of a new great album.
Dio - Evil or Divine: I met my future wife right after that evening at Roseland.

Honorable mention: Deep Purple -Made in Japan: no, it wasn't metal,.. or was it?

Kreator- Terror Prevails Live at Rock Hard Festival: I'm afraid, this one was only released on the Rock Hard Magazine, so most of you might not know it, but it's one of the most intense live-records I've ever heard.

Heaven and Hell - Neon Nights, live at Wacken 2009: Dio's last recorded show, I was there, enough said. The DVD is even better.

My other favorites have already been mentioned: tribute, wrecking your neck, live after death

The "Terror Prevails" disc is good. I'm just waiting for the second disc to be released.

I liked Purple's Made In Europe better than Japan.

Could it possibly be because Made in Europe has been played a lot less on the radio? There are great songs there, from Coverdale/Hughes/Bolin period, but The Japan, in my opinion, really stands out. I think Martin Birch was the producer, am I right?
There is a couple of hard rock live albums which I've really been enjoying since early, early 80's:
Slade On Stage and Nazareth - It's 'Snaz....