Billy Milano ????

If memory serves me correctly, there was a pic of Dave in the familia section of his site. I imagine if it is still there, no problems exist. Whether or not he smacked him, who knows.

A great friendship and a shit friendship.'
these days I am not his friend not for years and to be honest.
he is in the Charlie bitchante draw of non friends.
On another note; If Scott Ian actually had enough balls to tell charlie to fuck off I would still be his friend. SOD or not we were friends, It's charlie I mainly despise..

A great friendship and a shit friendship.'
these days I am not his friend not for years and to be honest.
he is in the Charlie bitchante draw of non friends.
On another note; If Scott Ian actually had enough balls to tell charlie to fuck off I would still be his friend. SOD or not we were friends, It's charlie I mainly despise..

Real friends are loyal no matter what...the older you get, the more rare real friends become...the pool of "friends" becomes smaller and smaller as you become wiser and weed out the bullshit. At this point in life I have my family and a very small handful of friends, but that's fine with me...I don't see them all the time, I don't talk to them everyday, but I know they're there.

Anybody else feel that way?

Hey, did I just make that all about, me? Oh well, sorry. Ha!

I have to agree with that self centered bastard Schenk :) I have been lucky that
most of my core friends I grew up with turned out to be solid friends and have been there in good times and bad. It's almost like a band of brothers thing.
They are just a part of my extended family.

Here's a question any of you guys ever had a close or female best friend ?

I never have. Does that make me sexist or just sexy ?

Momo

ron.gif

I have to agree with that self centered bastard Schenk :) I have been lucky that
most of my core friends I grew up with turned out to be solid friends and have been there in good times and bad. It's almost like a band of brothers thing.
They are just a part of my extended family.

Here's a question any of you guys ever had a close or female best friend ?

I never have. Does that make me sexist or just sexy ?

Momo

ron.gif

I'm such a selfish prick! Me, me, me...Ha!

I don't think it's really possible to have a close female friend without at some point wanting to test the waters.

Oh, and that would of course make you sexy. Ha!

Gal pals are just bull shit in the movies. Hollywood's trying to make it more realistic by making the guy pal a faggit in most newer films, but even then, its total bull shit.

Jurched

Gal pals are just bull shit in the movies. Hollywood's trying to make it more realistic by making the guy pal a faggit in most newer films, but even then, its total bull shit.

Jurched

I totally agree. If I ever met a girl who could help me put together the lower end on my Harley, we would have been friends. I still would have tried to fuck her though.

I totally agree. If I ever met a girl who could help me put together the lower end on my Harley, we would have been friends. I still would have tried to fuck her though.

True true. The only female friends I have are my girlfriend, and my brothers fiance. Normally, and friend thats a chick I have ended up screwing. The fiance wont happen for obvious reasons, besides my younger brothers poor taste in women. Now..I could have a really fat ugly chick be a friend without wanting to touch her, but the the reverse happens, she wants your nuts. Thats why I am not nice to girls.

Friends come and go........but Beer never lets you down:kickass: .

Yeah, but let's face it, mate. Ya can't fuck beer.

Gal pals who just wanna be friends (ha ha, yeah right) can theoretically be GIVEN beer and then willingly fucked.

But its best to know what their outrage levels are before they wake up one morning on their living room floor, stand up, and find something running down their thigh...

Jurched

Friends come and go........but Beer never lets you down:kickass: .

but one day when you are bending over your like, damn..why is this rough..oh yeah FUCKING BEER.

I love beer, and I loved it so much i gained about 15 pounds when i got out of the service, cuz i drank and drank. Of course I stopped now..but i have my occasional Tecate during my weekly mexican feast on wednesdays at the local hub for illegal immigrants heading north.

But god..I want some Beamish..

I´ve had a couple of close friends that happened to be chicks and some of them I´ve never had any deep fantasies of doing. So it´s possible but I don´t get what all the hysteria about having some 10 second fuck fantasy is all about. Let the mind have some fun.

And I have never fantasised about punching Dave Chavarri either.

Ocasek is a word in Czech... it means "a small tail" or rather "a small dick"...no shit... :yow:

That's pretty fucking Funny, I will have to pass that onto Ric next time I run into him.Thank god their are no Czech speaking people on metal sludge or I would be flamed like a Mofo. Rics real last name is Otcasek does that mean something crazy in Czech also ? Knowing him it mean dickless corpse like Looking, Lucky Motherfucker who got to marry an 18 yr old supermodel at 37.

Best Regards,

Momo

That's pretty fucking Funny, I will have to pass that onto Ric next time I run into him.Thank god their are no Czech speaking people on metal sludge or I would be flamed like a Mofo. Rics real last name is Otcasek does that mean something crazy in Czech also ? Knowing him it mean dickless corpse like Looking, Lucky Motherfucker who got to marry an 18 yr old supermodel at 37.

Best Regards,

Momo

Yeah I almost always burst out laughing when I read Ric Ocasek's name somewhere. It has a few different meanings, but it can be used as a stab when someone has a real small dick :loco: