Blood Alliance shirts

On the back? Either a badass image and the PQ logo, or some meaningful/favourite lyrics from the album. Having not heard the whole thing, I can't suggest any, though! I kind of like it when bands print 2-5 lines of lyrics for backprint in a cool/related font. What are you currently thinking, Stevey boy?

On the back? Either a badass image and the PQ logo, or some meaningful/favourite lyrics from the album. Having not heard the whole thing, I can't suggest any, though! I kind of like it when bands print 2-5 lines of lyrics for backprint in a cool/related font. What are you currently thinking, Stevey boy?

I'm with you on this idea, I always love it when band do this. :)

I'm not a big fan of the "tour date" shirts.

What about girlie shirts? You making some of those again Steve? :)

Suggestions for lyrics on the back are in my sig, one of my favourite lines from the album and one of my favourite tracks.

Welcome to the forum, Shredgirl!

I like Andi's ideas. A really cool piece of imagery related to the album's artwork or the theme of the album, maybe some meaningful/favorite lyrics like Andi suggested. I haven't heard it so I can't say much in terms of lyrics or anything, but maybe something from Survive would be just fine in the end! I have a Sonata Arctica hoodie that just has Sonata's logo (the old one, since this is from 2003) and on the back it has this cool picture of an icy wasteland with a wolf at the top and "The End of This Chapter" written at the bottom - I'm thinking something along those lines for Power Quest would be cool!

Lyrics on the back! "For you my friends we carry on ..."

I get f'n goosebumps when I hear Chity sing that line ...

Glad that isn't just me!

As for the back of a Blood Alliance shirt, imagery that fits in with the front artwork, with or without the bonus of some lyrics, is usually a winner. Perhaps just a song title, "Rising Anew"?

I would be cool with Tour Dates as well. In fact I'm surprised there's people saying they don't like Tour Dates on the back!

Another lyric idea that has been mentioned for the back of the shirt is

"No-one on earth can stop us now"

and another friend of mine mentioned have the album tracklist on the back.....which I haven't seen for a very long time!

Tourdates :)

That's the only difference it makes with any other shirt for people that actually have been to a show. And when you guys become a member of the big 5 in a few years, the old fans can proudly wear the old shirts to new gigs showing they've been a fan from early on :)

imho tourdates belong on the back of a shirt that you want to sell on gigs with a catchy one liner referring anything affiliated with the band on top op it.

imho tourdates belong on the back of a shirt that you want to sell on gigs with a catchy one liner referring anything affiliated with the band on top op it.

My thoughts as well, tourdate shirts should only be sold on tour.

I never buy a tourdate shirt unless I go to see the band on tour, it just feels less special if you buy a tourdate shirt for a tour you didn't see a band on and it's like posing/cheating.

As for the track listing on the back, interesting, can't say I recall ever seeing a shirt with one on the back, at least not in 20 years?